Builders in Huelva/Gibraleon area

Builders in Huelva/Gibraleon area

Old May 28th 2007, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

The Olive Farmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Builders in Huelva/Gibraleon area

Hi everyone

Another newbie here!!

can anyone recommend a good reliable local builder in the Huelva/Gibraleon area?

thanks
Old May 28th 2007, 8:58 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Builders in Huelva/Gibraleon area

Originally Posted by The Olive Farmer
Hi everyone

Another newbie here!!

can anyone recommend a good reliable local builder in the Huelva/Gibraleon area?

thanks
Hi Olive Farmer,

Afraid I can't help with any info regarding builders, just wanted to say welcome

Martha
Old May 28th 2007, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

Hi Martha

thank you
Old May 29th 2007, 6:08 pm
Just Joined

NicholasHuelva is an unknown quantity at this point

What kind of work needs to be done. We have just had good reliable people working for us for 3 months, and they have made a very good job.

It is a company from Cartaya, but they have no problem with going to Huelva every day. They do not speak too much english I am afraid.
Old May 30th 2007, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Builders in Huelva/Gibraleon area

Originally Posted by NicholasHuelva
What kind of work needs to be done. We have just had good reliable people working for us for 3 months, and they have made a very good job.

It is a company from Cartaya, but they have no problem with going to Huelva every day. They do not speak too much english I am afraid.
Hi NicholasHuelva,

What was the name of the company that did your work? This could be the most valuable information posted this week.

Regards,

John.
Old May 30th 2007, 9:30 am
Just Joined

Hi NicholasHuelva

There is quite alot of work to be done: relocating a couple of internal walls, blocking up & forming a couple of new door openings, fit new doors & windows, complete fit out of bathroom & kitchen, wall tiling, floor tiling throughout & the list goes on.

we are in UK at the moment, but back out in few weeks. would be great if you could let us have the details of your builders so we could arrange for them to quote for us. Always good to go on a recommendation as well.
Language shouldn't be a problem, my spanish is pretty basic but we have a friend who lives in Lepe who can help us out on that front.

thank you

The Olive Farmer
Old May 30th 2007, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Send me some pms so I do not forget, have to ask for telephone number and name of company (as you have guessed I have not been too involved).

It is the new pharmacy on avenida de Andalucia by the way (infront of the new university). I guess it is the only english, german, french and danish speaking pharmacy in the Huelva province
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi NicholasHuelva,

What was the name of the company that did your work? This could be the most valuable information posted this week.

Regards,

John.
John

NicholasHuelva hasn't got back to me yet with the builders details, when he does i'll forward them onto you.

we have a couple more builders coming round to do quotes for us in a few weeks time.
In UK at the moment so don't have their details with me. if they seem reasonable will let you know.

The Olive Farmer
Old Jun 5th 2007, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

Here you go:
Construcciones Juan Rodriguez
0034 670 675 032.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go:
Construcciones Juan Rodriguez
0034 670 675 032.
Hi NichasHuelva,

Many thanks.

Regards,

John.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:58 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and don't forget to apply for and allow for the cost of your building licence!
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
Hi and don't forget to apply for and allow for the cost of your building licence!
Hi Hillybilly,

Ouch! Ours cost us €11500 so I would rather have fogotten it but hey its the only way to go.

Regards, :curse:

John.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Hillybilly,

Ouch! Ours cost us €11500 so I would rather have fogotten it but hey its the only way to go.

Regards, :curse:

John.
Hillybilly/John

I presume that is a Building Licence for new build & not something that I'm not aware of for renovation?

regards
Old Jun 6th 2007, 3:21 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hillybilly/John

I presume that is a Building Licence for new build & not something that I'm not aware of for renovation?

regards
All building work, new or replacement or repairs need licences.
If the police check and you have no licence for the work, then they can fine you and even make you demolish and return to how it was before.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hillybilly/John

regards
Hi Hillybilly,

Yes quite correct ours is a newbuild but I think all building licences are worked out as a % of the cost of the works and then a returnable deposit is added in case you damage any of the council infrastructure. They may use a different % for renovation.

Regards,

John.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.