Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Builders or construction workers in Martos? Jaen?

Builders or construction workers in Martos? Jaen?

Old Nov 2nd 2011, 11:46 am
Just Joined

the_london_family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Builders or construction workers in Martos? Jaen?

Hi, We're moving to martos in a few weeks and are looking around for builders or construction workers. Does anybody live in the area and have somebody they have used that you could please recommend to us? By the way - this is my first thread!!! ) )
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 12:31 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Builders or construction workers in Martos? Jaen?

Originally Posted by the_london_family
Hi, We're moving to martos in a few weeks and are looking around for builders or construction workers. Does anybody live in the area and have somebody they have used that you could please recommend to us? By the way - this is my first thread!!! ) )
Hi and a big welcome to BE .... I hope you enjoy being part of our little expat community and the best of luck with you move .... what a wonderful adventure.

I can't help with your query as I live in the US but I'm sure someone will be along shortly who can give you some pointers.
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 12:53 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

As Concierges for the Spanish section of BE we would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Rosemary and Graham
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 7:28 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get any local builders in without first asking around, there are some in that area to be avoided like the plague, fortunately they are quite well known if you only ask around first.
Old Nov 2nd 2011, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

Thanks anonimouse! I'm worried now! Will they be easy to pick out ha ha? So, are there quite a few ex pats in Martos then. Whilst we've been there we haven't come across one!
Old Nov 6th 2011, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Unmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really niceUnmutual is just really nice

I've heard some good things about Campo Construction if that's any help.
Old Nov 7th 2011, 1:26 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andalucian Katy
Hiya i live local and used <snip> and would only recommend people we have used did great work for us too a few cowboys around good luck and welcome its a great place to live
As Concierges for the Spanish section of BE we would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Rosemary and Graham
Old Dec 6th 2011, 10:04 am
Just Joined

Thanks to everye!
Old Feb 13th 2012, 10:45 pm
Just Joined

not peter is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Builders or construction workers in Martos? Jaen?

Be careful there are some dodgy builders around Martos. I have a place near there and have experience of some. I could let you know the ones I know.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 9:58 am
Just Joined

Hi Not Peter,
Yes please, if you could let me know that would be great. I already have one at the top of my list that I wouldn't approach with a barge pole. Without writing the full name its, C Construction. Bunch of thieves
Old Feb 14th 2012, 10:59 am
Just Joined

not peter is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Not Peter,
Yes please, if you could let me know that would be great. I already have one at the top of my list that I wouldn't approach with a barge pole. Without writing the full name its, C Construction. Bunch of thieves
Hi I think you may be spot on there with that one. Don't know how you found out but oit is well known. I have just heard the others have stopped trading now. Prefer not give out names. email me if you like.
I go over to spain quite regularly so when you get there we could have a chat if you wish.
Old Feb 25th 2012, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

dougyzf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

my friend has a building company and would probably travel to jaen if neccessary-www.ozbuildspain.com

Doug.
Old Feb 26th 2012, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

simonwilk70 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI. Welcome to the site. I have a building company further south but am always willing to travel. I have been here for over ten years and have a well established company in the area. I have a large client base and could offer any one of them which would be willing to give references. If you would like to talk to me further you could send me a personal message. I suggest you carry on down the path your on and seek out as many refs as possible. Also request visits to previous sites to inspect the works.If i don't hear from you the very best of luck.