Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Builder Wanted!

Builder Wanted!

Old Dec 6th 2006, 6:39 pm

RENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant future
Default Builder Wanted!

Can anyone recommend a decent builder in the Chiclana area of the Costa de la luz?
Not fussy on nationality as long as they are reliable.
Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 6th 2006, 6:52 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Builder Wanted!

Originally Posted by RENE21
Can anyone recommend a decent builder in the Chiclana area of the Costa de la luz?
Not fussy on nationality as long as they are reliable.
Thanks in advance.
I used M & B HANDYMAN SERVICES and found them very good,they are english, live in Chiclana and have been working here for 2 years . PM me for the phone number if you would like it
Old Dec 6th 2006, 6:56 pm

RENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant futureRENE21 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
I used M & B HANDYMAN SERVICES and found them very good,they are english, live in Chiclana and have been working here for 2 years . PM me for the phone number if you would like it
Thanks ,but i heard one of them is a taxi driver from england.So were they any good?
Old Dec 6th 2006, 7:04 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks ,but i heard one of them is a taxi driver from england.So were they any good?
yes I found both of them very good , we had a wall built and a patio laid,Which we are very happy with, also had them back for a problem with the sess pit,
Which they sorted, I would use them again,
now you say it I do remember one of them saying they were a taxi driver for a short while while the building trade was a little slow in England.
they were recommended to us from a fellow expat
Old Dec 6th 2006, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken

Sorry but i would rather have a qualified builder not a handyman.I'll keep them in mind if i need anything else done.
Thank you anyway.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry but i would rather have a qualified builder not a handyman.I'll keep them in mind if i need anything else done.
Thank you anyway.
I can recommend a proper Spanish builder who speaks excellent English. If you pm me with your phone number I will get him to call you. He has completed extensions, bathrooms etc and is also a qualified plumber.
Old Dec 7th 2006, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by glynis
I can recommend a proper Spanish builder who speaks excellent English. If you pm me with your phone number I will get him to call you. He has completed extensions, bathrooms etc and is also a qualified plumber.

Hi Glynis,
Thanks,Will possibly be in touch once we decide what we're doing.
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

David will become famous soon enoughDavid will become famous soon enough

Hello if you PM me I will get in touch with you. You can view our work in Chiclana. We are registered limited company legal and insured..

Best regards

David
Old Dec 30th 2006, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

paulio will become famous soon enough

use cadiz builders...
i cant praise them enough ,,,, they are doing a complete reform for me and have been 100% reliable...pm them and ask for david.......
good luck
Old Dec 31st 2006, 10:49 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

We used them to
fantastic