British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Builder Wanted! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/builder-wanted-412176/)

RENE21 Dec 6th 2006 6:39 pm

Builder Wanted!

Can anyone recommend a decent builder in the Chiclana area of the Costa de la luz?
Not fussy on nationality as long as they are reliable.
Thanks in advance. :)

Andy Pipken Dec 6th 2006 6:52 pm

Re: Builder Wanted!

Originally Posted by RENE21
Can anyone recommend a decent builder in the Chiclana area of the Costa de la luz?
Not fussy on nationality as long as they are reliable.
Thanks in advance. :)

I used M & B HANDYMAN SERVICES and found them very good,they are english, live in Chiclana and have been working here for 2 years . PM me for the phone number if you would like it

RENE21 Dec 6th 2006 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
I used M & B HANDYMAN SERVICES and found them very good,they are english, live in Chiclana and have been working here for 2 years . PM me for the phone number if you would like it

Thanks ,but i heard one of them is a taxi driver from england.So were they any good? :confused:

Andy Pipken Dec 6th 2006 7:04 pm

Thanks ,but i heard one of them is a taxi driver from england.So were they any good? :confused:

yes I found both of them very good , we had a wall built and a patio laid,Which we are very happy with, also had them back for a problem with the sess pit,
Which they sorted, I would use them again,
now you say it I do remember one of them saying they were a taxi driver for a short while while the building trade was a little slow in England.
they were recommended to us from a fellow expat

RENE21 Dec 6th 2006 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken

Sorry but i would rather have a qualified builder not a handyman.I'll keep them in mind if i need anything else done.
Thank you anyway.

Chiclanagir Dec 7th 2006 11:20 am

Sorry but i would rather have a qualified builder not a handyman.I'll keep them in mind if i need anything else done.
Thank you anyway.

I can recommend a proper Spanish builder who speaks excellent English. If you pm me with your phone number I will get him to call you. He has completed extensions, bathrooms etc and is also a qualified plumber.

RENE21 Dec 7th 2006 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by glynis
I can recommend a proper Spanish builder who speaks excellent English. If you pm me with your phone number I will get him to call you. He has completed extensions, bathrooms etc and is also a qualified plumber.

Hi Glynis,
Thanks,Will possibly be in touch once we decide what we're doing. :)

David Dec 30th 2006 9:08 am

Hello if you PM me I will get in touch with you. You can view our work in Chiclana. We are registered limited company legal and insured..

Best regards

David

paulio Dec 30th 2006 9:37 pm

use cadiz builders...
i cant praise them enough ,,,, they are doing a complete reform for me and have been 100% reliable...pm them and ask for david.......
good luck

gallerie9 Dec 31st 2006 10:49 am

We used them to
fantastic