Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

buell flatracker build

buell flatracker build

Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

artman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default buell flatracker build

New to this game and just moved to Ronda, brought my Buell engine over with me and plan to build a flatracker with it, sculptor welder and engineer so that´s not the problem but need a Spanish registered frame to alter or a log book with number to build new one with headstock. Any help out there. Also anyone looking for one off sculptures and furniture any nearly any material get in touch, mild to wild.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:58 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: buell flatracker build

Originally Posted by artman
New to this game and just moved to Ronda, brought my Buell engine over with me and plan to build a flatracker with it, sculptor welder and engineer so that´s not the problem but need a Spanish registered frame to alter or a log book with number to build new one with headstock. Any help out there. Also anyone looking for one off sculptures and furniture any nearly any material get in touch, mild to wild.
I have no idea what you just said
Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:59 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I have no idea what you just said
Me neither
Old Feb 18th 2008, 1:10 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Xtreme wil know. ;-))
Old Feb 18th 2008, 1:11 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Xtreme wil know. ;-))
Ah so that narrows it down a bit, dont suppose its summat to do with motorbikes then is it?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 1:29 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Ah so that narrows it down a bit, dont suppose its summat to do with motorbikes then is it?
Yep, hand built choppers, although xtreme likes fast bikes he may know someone.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 2:21 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Yep, hand built choppers, although xtreme likes fast bikes he may know someone.
Xtreme likes choppers
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

A flat tracker is a style of amercian motorcycle from the 1920's only in those days they had no brakes, come to think of it neither do modern day Harleys

I am seriously considering something similar after seeing a couple of fantastic recreations (whe we make the permanent move, but I would be using a suzuki TLR engine or maybe even a 750 Ducati lump.

The whole matter of registering a home built frame in Spain needs I think to be addressed by someone like XTreme, there are those of us who would like to know.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:54 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Bri and Katee
A flat tracker is a style of amercian motorcycle from the 1920's only in those days they had no brakes, come to think of it neither do modern day Harleys

I am seriously considering something similar after seeing a couple of fantastic recreations (whe we make the permanent move, but I would be using a suzuki TLR engine or maybe even a 750 Ducati lump.

The whole matter of registering a home built frame in Spain needs I think to be addressed by someone like XTreme, there are those of us who would like to know.
You might stuggle there as his bike is borrowed and still on UK plates. lol
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:27 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

You got a Buell? Buellshit more like!

For those of you who don't know, a Buell is an American bike! Along with a Hardley Ableson they're ideal machines for pushing around Spain!

As for the legalities of motorcycling....how the hell would you expect me to know?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to allSolarwhizz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by XTreme
You got a Buell? Buellshit more like!

For those of you who don't know, a Buell is an American bike! Along with a Hardley Ableson they're ideal machines for pushing around Spain!

As for the legalities of motorcycling....how the hell would you expect me to know?
Buell = Frenetic,, good for stunts and anybody who wants to put the fun back into riding!!,
Thought the Flatracker was the basis for the XR750, or was it the other way round,,which I believe you can now get again..
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:22 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by XTreme
He has a good point!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Just do the opposite to xtreme and you will be ok. ;-)
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:24 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

I yearn for the good old days of motorcycling!
1971....I remember it well....fat girl in a wheelbarrow....my first gangbang! 'Ave it!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:46 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Solarwhizz
Buell = Frenetic,, good for stunts and anybody who wants to put the fun back into riding!!,
Thought the Flatracker was the basis for the XR750, or was it the other way round,,which I believe you can now get again..
Like this....
Attached Thumbnails buell flatracker build-buell.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.