Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Buddha Eyes Indian - Pego

Buddha Eyes Indian - Pego

Old Nov 15th 2008, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Buddha Eyes Indian - Pego

had a lovely night out last night...few drinks in Bondia (cafeteria, cervecería) in Calle Santa Barbara, they do a menu del dia for 8€....... then round to Buddha Eyes in Calle San Rafael for a Korma.....lovely - hopefully it will last longer then Bollywoods in Oliva

Last edited by spain; Nov 15th 2008 at 9:36 am.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 9:12 am
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buddha Eyes Indian - Pego

Originally Posted by spain
had a lovely night out last night...few drinks in Bondia (cafeteria, cervecería) in Calle Santa Barbara, they do a menu del dia for 8€....... then round to Buddha Eyes for a Korma.....lovely - hopefully it will last longer then Bollywoods in Oliva
8€ .The robbing sods
Old Nov 15th 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

shellou will become famous soon enough

Was hoping to go to Pego to try this place in the next week or so. Good to hear you enjoyed it!!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

had a lovely night out last night...few drinks in Bondia (cafeteria, cervecería) in Calle Santa Barbara, they do a menu del dia for 8€....... then round to Buddha Eyes in Calle San Rafael for a Korma.....lovely - hopefully it will last longer then Bollywoods in Oliva
I love Pego - I wish it was slightly closer to Denia.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Jaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really nice

Hi im glad i found this site because my partner and i are coming to stay in Pego for the whole month of October and will try this restaurant, any good info about other place, things to do in the area would appreciated, we know of all the parks and waterfalls and things nearer alicante, we like jazz/soul music, old buildings, museums - anything of cultural interest - and best bars for meeting people - i know anywhere's quiet that time of yr which is why we are coming and as its not too hot - we have been to oliva too and loved the surrounding areas, tossel gross and little villages, all those wonderful orange groves - have they built houses all over them yet?

Jaques
Old Aug 11th 2009, 12:43 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

You don`t get a lot on menu of the day then, if you had to get a curry on the way home. lol
Old Aug 11th 2009, 2:44 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaques2go
we have been to oliva too and loved the surrounding areas, tossel gross and little villages, all those wonderful orange groves - have they built houses all over them yet?

Jaques
I live on Tossal Gros, and no they havent. Building more or less stopped here a couple of years ago.

Ive been to Buddha eyes a few times and its excellent
Theres a small restaurant going out of Pego towards Adsubia on the CV700 just after the roundabout over the bridge on the right, also excellent for lunch and has a lovely interior with tiled walls and wooden ceilings. Doesn't look anything from outside.
Try La Pampa on the N332 going out of Oliva towards El Verger for their lunchtime buffet.

Try visiting Simat if you like old buildings
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=Simat
Old Aug 13th 2009, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Jaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I live on Tossal Gros, and no they havent. Building more or less stopped here a couple of years ago.

...........hey, i came over about 5 yrs ago to look at property and one of the houses i looked at was at the bottom of Tossal Gros. as you go up to the lst bend, then i noticed the orchards in front of them, before the big road you see in the distance, they had started building one big house and there were lots of plots for sale, also the guy who was showing us round lived at the very top in what were then new builds.
Ive been to Buddha eyes a few times and its excellent
Theres a small restaurant going out of Pego towards Adsubia on the CV700 just after the roundabout over the bridge on the right, also excellent for lunch and has a lovely interior with tiled walls and wooden ceilings. Doesn't look anything from outside.
Try La Pampa on the N332 going out of Oliva towards El Verger for their lunchtime buffet.

Try visiting Simat if you like old buildings
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=Simat
will try these thank you, looking forward very much to coming over...........Jaques

Old Aug 13th 2009, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

Here is my partner picking an orange just around the corner from Tossal Gros - we were told we were allowed to pick one each............She looks like a dusky Nell Gwynhttp://
Old Aug 13th 2009, 1:30 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. 1987!
The oranges straight off the trees are fantastic. We are surrounded by them.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Wow. 1987!
The oranges straight off the trees are fantastic. We are surrounded by them.
Ha - the camera date hadnt been set since it was bought i dont think - that photo was taken 5 years ago 2004 when we came over having sold our house, belongings and drove down from Calais in our little alpha spider crammed full of camping gear and lived in a tent on a campsite on the beach at oliva for a month, then we decided although we absolutely loved it there, my son, who was going to run my business for me decided he couldnt so we came back to England and bought a house right opposite where we lived before, in Hastings which is lovely as we have views of the castle and sea............we do miss sittin out on those lovely warm spanish evenings though and are considering possibly in the not too distant future, getting a smaller place and another in spain so we can have the two and travel back and forth.........im semi retired and we adore oliva and surrounding areas............which is why we are coming for a month.......
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:28 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Jaques2go
Ha - the camera date hadnt been set since it was bought i dont think - that photo was taken 5 years ago 2004 when we came over having sold our house, belongings and drove down from Calais in our little alpha spider crammed full of camping gear and lived in a tent on a campsite on the beach at oliva for a month, then we decided although we absolutely loved it there, my son, who was going to run my business for me decided he couldnt so we came back to England and bought a house right opposite where we lived before, in Hastings which is lovely as we have views of the castle and sea............we do miss sittin out on those lovely warm spanish evenings though and are considering possibly in the not too distant future, getting a smaller place and another in spain so we can have the two and travel back and forth.........im semi retired and we adore oliva and surrounding areas............which is why we are coming for a month.......
Well .... if you fancy a beer any time, look me up
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

yeh, have pm'd you, that would be great, i love your photos of Simat btw, will certainly go there when we are over...........
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You don`t get a lot on menu of the day then, if you had to get a curry on the way home. lol
we didnt have menu then curry.....actually the bar is a casualty of the "crisis" and has now closed
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:24 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

we didnt have menu then curry.....actually the bar is a casualty of the "crisis" and has now closed

Sometimes folks should look at the date of the thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.