Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Broadband4 Spain

Broadband4 Spain

Old Dec 18th 2014, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

frigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud offrigilianafreddy has much to be proud of
Default Broadband4 Spain

Hi

Does anyone use these guys and if so what package - they seem to have a budget offer, an essential offer and an extreme (fastest) offer. i would intend watching IPTV so need to understand what the quality of viewing is like. I don't think i could justify the fastest speed so am interested in the essential pack which seems to offer speeds up to 10Mbs.
Old Dec 18th 2014, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Broadband4 Spain

I am on what will become their essential package. I have an Android box feeding a dumb TV.
There is little to no buffering, the picture quality is just adequate. Some streams (usually sport) are not what I consider watchable.
Using the iplayer on my laptop with a smartdns the picture is adequate and is just that when connected to the TV via HDMI.
Same comment re buffering.
Out of the up to 10Mb possible I get just less than 8 more often than not.
This is in a campo house high above El Morche clear for about 300 degrees. so no line of sight problems.
I, regretably, also have an apartment in Frigiliana but it's a penthouse at the end of the village just by the new roundabout at the bottom of the Torrox road. There I have Nerja Solutions PAYG. This is up to 3mb, I get about 2. I have not tried it for IPTV.
A neighbour here for six months, tried the BB4S route and couldn't have it as there was a line of sight issue. He is on the ground floor on the front of the block but facing open countryside.
'Dave' who I think you know from another forum uses Moviestar and gets good results, but he is in the depths of the old town.