Broadband

Old May 6th 2007, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

Bartonboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Broadband

I'm moving to the Hondon Valley as anybody any idea what is the best ISP (Broadband) to use in Spain?
Old May 6th 2007, 9:55 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Broadband

Originally Posted by Bartonboy
I'm moving to the Hondon Valley as anybody any idea what is the best ISP (Broadband) to use in Spain?
As your line will almost certainly be a telefonica one, then I can only suggest telefonica, most of the people here use them, and, even though they are not briliant, they are the best. Certainly if you want to use a different provider, then you line has to come from telefonica, and I suspect that lines for people who want to sign up to telefonica get a great priority over those just wanting the connection.