Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Brittany ferry discount code

Brittany ferry discount code

Old Jan 9th 2018, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

bolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brittany ferry discount code

Hi,
We're looking to book a Brittany ferry to Spain in July and wondered if anyone had a Club Voyage membership number they could share. I believe that the club member also gains some benefit by recommending new customers.

Please pm if you are able to help.

Many thanks, Phil
Old Jan 11th 2018, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

bolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond reputebolton wanderer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brittany ferry discount code

Many thanks for pm, now sorted. :-)
Old Jan 12th 2018, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

amespana is an unknown quantity at this point

Could you share it with me please.tia.
Old Jan 21st 2018, 7:47 am
Just Joined

PinkExPat is an unknown quantity at this point

We are making the UK - Santander trip soon so would also appreciate code?
How does that work, don't they check against membership?

Thanks,
David.
Old Jan 21st 2018, 8:41 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PinkExPat
We are making the UK - Santander trip soon so would also appreciate code?
How does that work, don't they check against membership?

Thanks,
David.
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst myself and BEVS moderate Europe. Please read the Site Rules Site Rules | British Expatriate Community adhere to them so that the site runs smoothly. Moderators are there to ensure that the rules of BE are maintained. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jan 21st 2018, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

FranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond reputeFranE has a reputation beyond repute

Although some very kind person gave Bolton Wanderer their membership number, this is not something that members can just dish out willy nilly.

For info:

Members can allow "guest members" to travel on their membership for a fixed number of bookings per year (4?). The guest gets 10% discount on the crossing price only (not eg cabin cost) and the member gets a "credit" to use on board for food etc. I have used a relative's membership number on occasions, but being family they can rely on me to check with them that they have some guest allowance available and don't need it for anyone else that year.

Just thought I'd explain.
Old Jan 21st 2018, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

I book my ferry through Saga which links to Brittany Ferries and always get a small discount that way.
Old Jan 21st 2018, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FranE
Although some very kind person gave Bolton Wanderer their membership number, this is not something that members can just dish out willy nilly.

For info:

Members can allow "guest members" to travel on their membership for a fixed number of bookings per year (4?). The guest gets 10% discount on the crossing price only (not eg cabin cost) and the member gets a "credit" to use on board for food etc. I have used a relative's membership number on occasions, but being family they can rely on me to check with them that they have some guest allowance available and don't need it for anyone else that year.

Just thought I'd explain.
That’s not quite how it works. The member gets a credit to his account but no matter how many friends or relatives use the number he has a maximum placed on his credit I think £110. The number can still be used but no benefit accrues to the member. The credit can be used in a number of different ways but not to pay for the membership renewal. If the”friend” made more than say 4 trips a year U.K.-Spain each year he would be foolish not to take the plunge and join the Club himself.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Jan 21st 2018 at 7:45 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2018, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

Shane05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone share me with code ? that will be much appreciated thanks.
Old Aug 20th 2018, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shane05
Can someone share me with code ? that will be much appreciated thanks.
not sure you can receive PMs until you have made 3 posts.
Old Feb 4th 2019, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

Nicc40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we are about to purchase tickets and they seem very expensive. Does any one have a code I could use?my husband and I would be vey grateful. Please private message me. Thankyou so much.

Old Feb 4th 2019, 4:44 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I will close this thread so that established members do not get pestered by people joining the forum in order to request the code.

Rosemary