Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

As Britain heads towards......

As Britain heads towards......

Old Aug 25th 2007, 7:32 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default As Britain heads towards......

.....a complete breakdown of law and order with the horrific shooting of that young boy in Liverpool......it's reassuring to know that something is now being done to stop the madness.
Because at the time that child lost his life due to inadequate police resources, an incompetent judicial system, and politically correct tree hugging social workers allowing scum to be put back on the streets with a slapped wrist.....crimes were being solved! And criminals were being brought to justice! Big Style!

First they nabbed The Sausage Thrower!

"A 12-year-old boy was charged with assault and taken before the courts - for throwing a cocktail sausage.

The boy was accused of throwing the pork snack at a 74-year-old man in Woodhouse Park, south Manchester.

He denied the charge in a hearing at a Manchester Youth Court, where the judge questioned the decision to prosecute."

Then The Bandwidth Thief got his collar felt!

"Man arrested over wi-fi 'theft'
A man has been arrested in connection with using a wi-fi broadband connection without permission.

The 39-year-old was arrested by two Police Community Support Officers in Chiswick, west London, on Tuesday.

They became suspicious when they saw him using his laptop outside a house in Prebend Gardens.

When questioned he admitted to using someone else's unsecured wi-fi broadband connection. He has been bailed pending further inquiries."

So those of you back there can breathe a sigh of relief that you're now safe from sausage assault and bandwidth theft.
Britain's a safer place with people like that off the streets!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 7:44 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: As Britain heads towards......

Originally Posted by XTreme
.....a complete breakdown of law and order
a slight exaggeration, no?
Old Aug 25th 2007, 8:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

they have someone they believe to be the killer.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 9:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

What have those two incidents got to do with the murdered boy in Liverpool? Different parts of the country...different police depts.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
What have those two incidents got to do with the murdered boy in Liverpool? Different parts of the country...different police depts.
Can I say .....

Bring back National Service...
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:12 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Regardless of where any incidents take place, Britain is a comparatively small country, but every day, there are such violent things happening, the gun culture that didn't seem to exist even 5 years ago is frighteningly prevalent now, as with the gang culture.
I live in a very small village, last year my on got mugged and beaten for his mobile phone but a kid who had already got a record, what did they do to him? rapped his knuckles, free to do it again, next time it might not be a young fit guy who fought back.
I also have first hand experience of an act of violence toward myself and partner , reported to the police, and what do they do? believe the other person, even though he has a record for violence. I for one do not feel protected by the police at all now, even though at one time I had great respect for them, as far as i can see the ones with protection are the criminals themselves.
I cannot wait to leave this country, it is ruined by politically correct, namby pamby do gooders who are too afraid to put a stop to this crime wave.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:13 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Can I say .....

Bring back National Service...
Damn right, say it loud!!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
Damn right, say it loud!!
NATIONAL SERVICE!

Have pride.....
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

But there is no national service in Spain anymore, and we don't have nearly as many problems as the UK.
Just glad I'm not there anymore, and my kids can grow up in a safe environment.
Tim
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by valenciatim
But there is no national service in Spain anymore, and we don't have nearly as many problems as the UK.
Just glad I'm not there anymore, and my kids can grow up in a safe environment.
Tim
Do you blame the parents? I certainly do!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!:curse: And governments for not enforcing law and order or allowing discipline in the schools.
Tim
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes!:curse:
Tim
Thank you!!! Lets stand up and be counted!

Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:34 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Bad parenting, bad role models, violent films, violent games etc all play their part.

Rosemary
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:35 pm
Fed up in England!!

The parents are often the ones encouraging them!its the environment they are brought up in. The same excuses are dragged out every time 'ooh they're deprived' 'They have no male role model' Neither did thousands of kids who grew up in the war but there was nothing like the problems there are now. I honestly do think T.V , films and the music that surrounds their culture has a huge amount to do with it, it glamorizes violence and crime and they emulate these images.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 10:36 pm
Fed up in England!!

Yes!:curse: And governments for not enforcing law and order or allowing discipline in the schools.
Tim
Hear hear!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.