Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bring back a van from Spain

Bring back a van from Spain

Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

Siannii is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bring back a van from Spain

Hi, If anyone needs a van to be brought back from Spain between now and May please let me know. I don't know if it's feasible to tie up the details but may be worth a conversation if you need one brought back. Preferably Malaga Marbella area but not essential. I just want to bring back baths, sinks etc but if it's too expensive to get back it's not worth it. Needs to be one driven on a standard driving license. Thanks. Sian.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:54 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bring back a van from Spain

Originally Posted by Siannii
Hi, If anyone needs a van to be brought back from Spain between now and May please let me know. I don't know if it's feasible to tie up the details but may be worth a conversation if you need one brought back. Preferably Malaga Marbella area but not essential. I just want to bring back baths, sinks etc but if it's too expensive to get back it's not worth it. Needs to be one driven on a standard driving license. Thanks. Sian.
I guess baths and sinks are quite competitively priced in the UK tbh .... You can look in the online newspapers and they quite often advertise men with vans going back and forwards, CB News and CDS News. Won't be cheap though, I know UK to Spain is around £90 per cbm.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:09 am
Just Joined

Siannii is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I guess baths and sinks are quite competitively priced in the UK tbh .... You can look in the online newspapers and they quite often advertise men with vans going back and forwards, CB News and CDS News. Won't be cheap though, I know UK to Spain is around £90 per cbm.
Hi, thanks but it's the other way round. I want to buy them in Spain and I need to do it myself. Cheers.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:40 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siannii
Hi, thanks but it's the other way round. I want to buy them in Spain and I need to do it myself. Cheers.
Yes I know it was the other way around, but these vans do go both ways. I was just giving you an indication. Unless its something very very special then I can't see that it will be worth your while.