Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bonaire Shopping Centre Valencia

Bonaire Shopping Centre Valencia

Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:22 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bonaire Shopping Centre Valencia

Just off the A3 on the way in to Valencia, you can't miss it, its well signposted.

Its been mentioned here on a few threads, and far be it from me to start a shopping thread, but it really is excellent. Its sort of done in an American shopping mall style, lots of places to eat, and a lot of shops with good prices and open all day long.

Just to let you know its worth the trip if you fancy a day shopping
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:34 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonaire Shopping Centre Valencia

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Just off the A3 on the way in to Valencia, you can't miss it, its well signposted.

Its been mentioned here on a few threads, and far be it from me to start a shopping thread, but it really is excellent. Its sort of done in an American shopping mall style, lots of places to eat, and a lot of shops with good prices and open all day long.

Just to let you know its worth the trip if you fancy a day shopping
You have lost me completely - do you mean the A7?

Rosemary
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
You have lost me completely - do you mean the A7?

Rosemary

I dunno, I'll go and check a map
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:37 pm
Senior Moment

Ahhh No, you come up the A7 from my end and then turn on to the A3 towards the airport and its a few junctions up there on the right, signposted, before you get to the airport turn
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:39 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh No, you come up the A7 from my end and then turn on to the A3 towards the airport and its a few junctions up there on the right, signposted, before you get to the airport turn
Thanks for that.

You see my knowledge of Valencia is the A7 up to Lee Roy Merlins and I have been told by my lord and master that this is the end of the road.

Rosemary
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:41 pm
Senior Moment

http://www.bonaire.es/directorio/directorio.asp

Its apparantly the biggest shopping centre in Spain
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:57 pm

http://www.bonaire.es/directorio/directorio.asp

Its apparantly the biggest shopping centre in Spain
Although I am not a shopaholic I do enjoy browsing so you have opened up a whole new world for me and I doubt whether OH will forgive you for that.

Thank you - there is life after DIY and Lee Roy Merlins after all.

Rosemary
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:58 pm
Senior Moment

Although I am not a shopaholic I do enjoy browsing so you have opened up a whole new world for me and I doubt whether OH will forgive you for that.

Thank you - there is life after DIY and Lee Roy Merlins after all.

Rosemary

You can both enjoy it .... theres a Lee Roy Merlins there as well
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:02 pm

You can both enjoy it .... theres a Lee Roy Merlins there as well
No, no no - please do not spoil it all for me after you just gave me hope for the future.

Rosemary
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:02 pm
Senior Moment

No, no no - please do not spoil it all for me after you just gave me hope for the future.

Rosemary

But theres also a separate Designer outlet
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:08 pm

But theres also a separate Designer outlet
How dare you lead my wife down the path of temptation. I have carefully looked after this woman and kept her away from these dens of iniquity. She does not understand the concept of consumerism and what happens, one stroke of your pen (well keys) has ruined all my years of hard work.

How could you?

Graham
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

also good shops at Masanassa (same sort of area)

as you go through the tolls towards Valencia, keep going and the head for Valencia Sur

after about 10 mins you will see signs for Masanassa, lots of shops there but all spread out so you need to drive from one part to the other, shops include

Leroy Merlin
Decathlon
Toys R us
C & A
PC City
Mediamkt (one of my favs)
a mango outlet
Levi store
Kiabi - good for clothes for men, woman and kids

plus LOADS of others

also in the shopping centre (opposite PC City) there is a food hall on the top level - and last time we went a curry place had opened, they do a menu for lunch, cant rememeber how much it was but mmmm yum

happy shopping
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:45 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that.

You see my knowledge of Valencia is the A7 up to Lee Roy Merlins and I have been told by my lord and master that this is the end of the road.

Rosemary
that would be because he doesn't want you to know about BonAire
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:46 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

How dare you lead my wife down the path of temptation. I have carefully looked after this woman and kept her away from these dens of iniquity. She does not understand the concept of consumerism and what happens, one stroke of your pen (well keys) has ruined all my years of hard work.

How could you?

Graham
Originally Posted by lynnxa
that would be because he doesn't want you to know about BonAire
I really should read the whole thread before I answer
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:05 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Oh my God I will think I've died and gone to heaven..... ooh can hear H.G'S PANIC SETTING IN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.