Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Boarding Pass with Easyjet?

Boarding Pass with Easyjet?

Old Nov 17th 2012, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of
Default Boarding Pass with Easyjet?

I wonder if anyone can help? I have booked a flight with easyjet, one of their flexitickets. it gives free seat allocation, speedy boarding etc.

I am flying with 1 piece of handluggage.

I am confused as to how i print my boardingpass like i do with Ryanair.

I have provided details, for check-in, but that is it.

Can anyone help me see where it is I print my boarding pass from?

Thanks
Old Nov 17th 2012, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

teuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boarding Pass with Easyjet?

Did you register? If so log on and you should be able to do so from there.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond reputePocaloca has a reputation beyond repute

When is your flight? You can only print the boarding pass up to 30 days beforehand.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Palmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud ofPalmera has much to be proud of

yes ive logged on and registered, and my flight is this tuesday.

ive added the id information for my booking.

i have a confirmed itinery email with all details and a bar code at top.

on the email it says this......

Useful information
Checking in
easyJet is a ticket less airline, all you need to check in is your valid passport. You don’t need to contact us to reconfirm.

However on their website, it says to ensure boarding passes are printed up?.....
Old Nov 17th 2012, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

teuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond reputeteuchterpete has a reputation beyond repute

I remember that long ago something like this happened to me on BMI baby. I entered all my details but failed to confirm them. I know its a shot in the dark but I would just check everything again including entering the details.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

Go to easyjet website main page. On the right hand side there is a short list in orange (where are you going) (Need a Hotel) (Check in Online) Go to the third one down and you will be asked for your last name and the booking reference and there is a check box to tick. Off you go!

You may find it easier if you log out prior to doing this I did.

Best of luck
Old Nov 17th 2012, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

jonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond reputejonboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes and after all that you will see small boxes with a PDF logo, click on these to open the boarding passes and print them out from there.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 5:40 pm
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

It nice if they come back and said everything was ok..
Old Nov 17th 2012, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

casa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone used the new seat allocation with EJ, they now will allocate a row and seat £3 each each way. I think it is a good idea, no rush knowing you can sit next to the people you are travelling with. If you want a certain area like front or emergency seats it is a bit extra, not fussed about that, but knowing your seat beforehand is a good idea me thinks.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

stuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nice

The reserved seat does not guarantee you any space for your hand luggage if you were thinking---I don't need to rush as my seat is reserved ---as some people think!
Old Nov 17th 2012, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

I chose not to go with the £3 seat allocation and was still allocated a seat next to my beloved, who by shear co-incidence is my wife!
I also would not be too anxious about hand luggage space as in the event of there being insufficient room the staff will put it in the hold for you.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

casa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuart from barnsley
The reserved seat does not guarantee you any space for your hand luggage if you were thinking---I don't need to rush as my seat is reserved ---as some people think!
Valid point, every man and his dog is now taking hand luggage only it seems. Many a time someone is sitting at one end of the plane and the luggage is seats away from them. One flight RA (only time ever travelled with them) no space available for case the girl in the row next to mine was told to place it under the seat in front of her, not given any room to stretch the legs.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jonboy
I chose not to go with the £3 seat allocation and was still allocated a seat next to my beloved, who by shear co-incidence is my wife!
I also would not be too anxious about hand luggage space as in the event of there being insufficient room the staff will put it in the hold for you.
The whole point of us taking hand luggage only is to make as quick as possible exit from the airport on arrival.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by casa del sol
The whole point of us taking hand luggage only is to make as quick as possible exit from the airport on arrival.
Seems like Easy Jet and Ryanair are not going to easily meet your needs.
Old Nov 17th 2012, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jonboy
Seems like Easy Jet and Ryanair are not going to easily meet your needs.
Always has done up until now, will see how the new EJ system works, they no longer will be doing easy boarding and you don't have to pay extra for a seat, apparently the 'pilot' went well excuse the pun.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...ts-all-flights

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.