Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Black Taxi !!!!!!!!

Black Taxi !!!!!!!!

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute
Default Black Taxi !!!!!!!!

I want to let you all know, my best friends have moved to Estapona, and I need you all to do me a favor. They drive a black London Taxi. ( this is not for hire, it is simply their car)
IOf you see them, give them a toot and a wave, or if you are walking, tap on the window and say ' Mary said to say hello' They are finding it hard to meet people ????????
Help make them feel welcome, they are so easy to spot and really nice guys to boot!

love

mary x x x x x x
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 2:04 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Black Taxi !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by maryann
I want to let you all know, my best friends have moved to Estapona, and I need you all to do me a favor. They drive a black London Taxi. ( this is not for hire, it is simply their car)
IOf you see them, give them a toot and a wave, or if you are walking, tap on the window and say ' Mary said to say hello' They are finding it hard to meet people ????????
Help make them feel welcome, they are so easy to spot and really nice guys to boot!

love

mary x x x x x x
I had some friends in Norfolk who had a London cab all sprayed up in psychedelic colours
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 3:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

love

mary x x x x x x
Could be a problem putting it on Spanish plates. ;-)
There are some working ones with proper Spanish cab licences and drivers in Benalmadena.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 3:26 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
There are some working ones with proper Spanish cab licences and drivers in Benalmadena.
Doooonnnnnttttttt goooooo thhhheeeeerrrreeeee!!!!!!
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
your joking! She keeps getting people wave her down thinking thet cab hire her! well the cab, not her! Not sure what she will do about the spanish plates? I know they are trying to dort out a left hand drive car, so perhaps they will send it back when its over its limit for being hee.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 7:11 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

your joking! She keeps getting people wave her down thinking thet cab hire her! well the cab, not her! Not sure what she will do about the spanish plates? I know they are trying to dort out a left hand drive car, so perhaps they will send it back when its over its limit for being hee.
The ex mayor liked the look of them and tried to get the cabbies to use them, in white of course though.