Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Biometric data for eea permit.

Biometric data for eea permit.

Old Oct 6th 2013, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

sarahandco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Biometric data for eea permit.

My husband needs to get an appointment in Madrid to give his biometric data. As part of the documentation he is required to take includes his passport, which he is expected to hand over.
Can someone please explain this process if we live in the canaries. He obviously has to use his passport to get back home from madrid.
Thanks in advance, Anousha.
Old Oct 6th 2013, 1:03 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biometric data for eea permit.

Originally Posted by sarahandco
My husband needs to get an appointment in Madrid to give his biometric data. As part of the documentation he is required to take includes his passport, which he is expected to hand over.
Can someone please explain this process if we live in the canaries. He obviously has to use his passport to get back home from madrid.
Thanks in advance, Anousha.
does he need a passport for an internal flight?

if so, the best thing would be to ask the govt dept what he is expected to do
Old Oct 6th 2013, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

sarahandco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Biometric data for eea permit.

yes he needs a passport to fly from Fuerteventura to madrid. Any contact information of who to email?