Bikers.

Old Jul 26th 2011, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Rafa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bikers.

Any motorcyclists in or around Valencia wanting to meet up for bike rides?
Old Jul 27th 2011, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bikers.

Not me.... nowhere near and no longer have a bike, even if it was a tad small!! Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum and hopefully someone will come along and take up your offer
Old Jul 29th 2011, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fionamw
Not me.... nowhere near and no longer have a bike, even if it was a tad small!! Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum and hopefully someone will come along and take up your offer
Hi there! The only bikers I see around here are the mad-arse Sunday racers who have competitions to see who can get their bikes into the most pieces by the afternoon.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 11:00 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Seems to be aged Harley riders in our area
Old Jul 29th 2011, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Seems to be aged Harley riders in our area
Ummmm, we don't talk about THEM Mitzyboy. I had an invite to go on a ride with the Harley Davidson club in Valencia. Their idea of a 'ride' is to find the straightest road possible and ride down it for half an hour and then come back up it, riding through as many towns as possible so that they can look at themselves in shop windows.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 2:13 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rafa
Ummmm, we don't talk about THEM Mitzyboy. I had an invite to go on a ride with the Harley Davidson club in Valencia. Their idea of a 'ride' is to find the straightest road possible and ride down it for half an hour and then come back up it, riding through as many towns as possible so that they can look at themselves in shop windows.
They do turn corners though, there were 7,000 of them in a rally a few years ago in Fuengirola, it took 30 for the procession two abreast to leave the Feria ground.

Don`t ask about the guy on the (red) pushbike