Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

BGT or the "Eggs Factor"?

BGT or the "Eggs Factor"?

Old Jun 8th 2013, 9:10 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute
Default BGT or the "Eggs Factor"?

I wonder if the egg thrower on BGT got confused and thought the programme was the X (eggs) factor, when she pelted the judges with eggs.

It was obviously a protest, but what was it a protest about?

There are a few people who I would love to throw an egg at, a few of the TOWIES and Helen Flanagan come to mind, who would other posters like to throw one at?

All in fun.
Old Jun 9th 2013, 6:29 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BGT or the "Eggs Factor"?

They are very lucky it wasnt someone shooting at them on live TV. It shows you how easy it is to do.
Old Jun 9th 2013, 7:12 am
Im a 77 year old nutcase

tommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond reputetommy.irene has a reputation beyond repute

She can throw eggs at me any time she wants.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ent-final.html
Old Jun 9th 2013, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

What a selfish awful person she is seemingly she had failed an audition on the show previously. However she had gone on and made a career for herself as a performer even playing at the Olympics seemingly and of course on the show. She then with no thought for others especially the two lads singing and wanting to get on, acts in this manner. That is apart from the childish way she thought she could get her own back on Cowell and of course the security situation as has been mentioned. She should be prosecuted for assault, unfortunately no punishment for trying to ruin 2 lads chances of success mind they handled it brilliantly but she didn't know that would be the outcome. What a stupid ridiculous person she is.
Old Jun 11th 2013, 5:56 pm
Quien no sabe

Chatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond reputeChatter Static has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobd22
What a selfish awful person she is seemingly she had failed an audition on the show previously. However she had gone on and made a career for herself as a performer even playing at the Olympics seemingly and of course on the show. She then with no thought for others especially the two lads singing and wanting to get on, acts in this manner. That is apart from the childish way she thought she could get her own back on Cowell and of course the security situation as has been mentioned. She should be prosecuted for assault, unfortunately no punishment for trying to ruin 2 lads chances of success mind they handled it brilliantly but she didn't know that would be the outcome. What a stupid ridiculous person she is.
BGT success, Honestly thats funny considering half the twot they show it cant be taken seriously and to be fair it was probably staged.
Old Jun 15th 2013, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Success to them I would think would be winning the prize money not sure as you say if anyone has actually made a successful career from being on BGT.
Old Jun 15th 2013, 3:00 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobd22
Success to them I would think would be winning the prize money not sure as you say if anyone has actually made a successful career from being on BGT.
I think Susan Boyle made several millions in the UK and in the USA with her hit albums, and she didn´t win. Paul Potts and Adversity (Ashley Banjo) didn´t do too bad either.