Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

best VPN for an idiot

Wikiposts

best VPN for an idiot

Old Jun 15th 2024, 7:28 am
DLC
BE Forum Addict

DLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: best VPN for an idiot

I can only say read my link from above and the posts from That Guy near the start of the thread.
Old Jun 15th 2024, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

growinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond reputegrowinspain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DLC
I can only say read my link from above and the posts from That Guy near the start of the thread.
I can easily thru the coding of any program/application you use or place on your computer/tablet/phone using a download/usb stick/application; utilize your wifi or internet connection whenever the computer or device is in use/connected...
Please be careful with FREE stuff... Nothing is free
Old Jun 15th 2024, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

calman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond repute

There are a lot of misunderstandings as to what a VPN is.
Also there is only a certain amount you can do with them. Performance being very dependent on your own hardware as well as the quality of your internet connection.
If you can imagine a "tunnel" from your house to a router located in the UK, that's basically all it is. When interrogated your requests will seem to come from a UK location. (or whichever target country you have chosen).
NORD is by far one of the best and most flexible managed VPN's out there and using a VPN doesn't mean that the service you wish to use will necessarily work.
The BBC is pretty hot on detecting them these days and so it's really down to luck if you get one of their services to work with a simple setup.
I gave up long ago as there is now so much other free IPTV streaming content out there anyway running 24 hours a day..in fact so much there is no way you can consume it all.

I used to run a Raspberry Pi with software but even that has been surpassed nowadays.

New Android powered boxes like FORMULER or hacked FireSticks are the easy way to access such material. Plenty of info online about it all.