Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Best Places to Advertise Property to Let?

Best Places to Advertise Property to Let?

Old May 10th 2009, 9:17 am
Just Joined

sheamy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best Places to Advertise Property to Let?

Hi,

can anyone recommend a good website to advertise property for Long Term let? Preferably free to adviertise - and one that people will actually use...!

Estate agent is being soooooooo slow in finding someone...

Many thanks!
Old May 10th 2009, 9:39 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Places to Advertise Property to Let?

Originally Posted by sheamy
Hi,

can anyone recommend a good website to advertise property for Long Term let? Preferably free to adviertise - and one that people will actually use...!

Many thanks!
Classifieds forum on here.

Trouble is there are sooo many rentals now.
Old May 10th 2009, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

GBExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't recommend this site highly enough. I am fully booked right through the summer to September, and have been for the last 2 years, although this year is the best: http://tinyurl.com/2ql32h
Old May 10th 2009, 12:44 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GBExpat
I can't recommend this site highly enough. I am fully booked right through the summer to September, and have been for the last 2 years, although this year is the best: http://tinyurl.com/2ql32h
Dead link for me
Old May 10th 2009, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Works fine here - just try again.
Old May 10th 2009, 4:10 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Works for me, but says from 10%, they want free free advertising not an agent.
Old May 10th 2009, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jdr
Works for me, but says from 10%, they want free free advertising not an agent.
This isn't an agent, it is a "good website to advertise property for Long Term let" just as they requested. IMHO it's the best. They also said, "Preferably free to adviertise", but not essential. You won't find something that is both the best and also free - you pay peanuts you get monkeys. I have made a significant profit by using this website, which also markets my property on Teletext holidays and more.

If it isn't for you feel free to move along and ignore, I'm just answering the poster's request with a relevant recommendation.
Old May 10th 2009, 4:20 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

This isn't an agent, it is a "good website to advertise property for Long Term let" just as they requested. IMHO it's the best. They also said, "Preferably free to adviertise", but not essential. You won't find something that is both the best and also free - you pay peanuts you get monkeys. I have made a significant profit by using this website, which also markets my property on Teletext holidays and more.

If it isn't for you feel free to move along and ignore, I'm just answering the poster's request with a relevant recommendation.
You could of fooled me.... "or 10% for bookings we get for you. No annual fee"

Your Initials are sort of close to the Testimonial persons in the ad ?
Old May 10th 2009, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheamy
Hi,

Many thanks!
its very time consuming but there are lots of places to ad for free...I did it myself, I did a website giving all details of the house, with photos and as much info on the area ( to try and cut out the time wasters) then on my ads (whenever poss) did a link straight to my own site, got lots of enq and now have happy tenants who have been in my place for 2 months

you could start on all the expat forums.....there are LOADS !

then
gumtree
adzooks
anglo info

then google

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...ds+spain&meta=

good luck
Old May 10th 2009, 5:24 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, my security system is blocking it as a spy risk
Old May 10th 2009, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

sheamy is an unknown quantity at this point

Appreciate the recommendation GBExpat!! Looking like a very good website - but seems more suited to short term lets? I am looking for long term lets only, not too sure if suits that, but thanks again.

Good tips Spain... will give those all a go!!!