Reload this Page >

Best place to buy Vitamins

Best place to buy Vitamins

Old Jan 14th 2010, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

Aussie30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Best place to buy Vitamins

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to buy vitamins in the Cadiz/Conil area?
I am looking for Spatone iron supplement or something similar as well as multivitamins and Zinc.

Thanks in advance!
Old Jan 14th 2010, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best place to buy Vitamins

I get all my vitamins from Healthspan, they are based in Guernsey, can order from web site, www.healthspan.co.uk , they charge just 5 pounds (may have gone up recently to 7, check on the website) to deliver anywhere in Europe, they are very good, and delivery normally around 4-5 days.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 4:18 pm
Account Closed

Thank you! I'll have a looksy now
Old Jan 14th 2010, 6:00 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aussie30
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to buy vitamins in the Cadiz/Conil area?
I am looking for Spatone iron supplement or something similar as well as multivitamins and Zinc.

Thanks in advance!
most farmacias & parafarmacias do all the vitamins & supplements - they seemed pricey though compared to what I remembered paying in the UK when we first came over (long time ago though, so prices may have evened out)

if you have an Iceland near you, they have a range too
Old Jan 14th 2010, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

campolife has a brilliant futurecampolife has a brilliant futurecampolife has a brilliant futurecampolife has a brilliant futurecampolife has a brilliant futurecampolife has a brilliant future

Try http://www.simplysupplements.net/ they guarantee lowest price and appear to deliver anywhere for free.

Once you have ordered you get discount codes as well.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 6:20 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

They certainly appear better value than Healthspan - who I have used before - but their site says that they only deliver to the UK.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 6:40 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. As I've said before, I find it VERY hard to imagine anyone with normal body chemistry and with a vaguely balanced diet needing to take vitamins

For instance, look how long it take vitamin deficiency diseases to set in.

Just because you don't get all you need of one vitamin this week, you are unlikely to suffer any harm.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 8:18 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

What about fruit? I´ve heard good things about it......
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

Thanks for the ideas and advice, I'll look into those options.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bil
Hmmm. As I've said before, I find it VERY hard to imagine anyone with normal body chemistry and with a vaguely balanced diet needing to take vitamins

For instance, look how long it take vitamin deficiency diseases to set in.

Just because you don't get all you need of one vitamin this week, you are unlikely to suffer any harm.

Well I have a very healthy diet but unfortunately due to being a very ill baby I have a low immune system and also suffer from anemia, and not that it's any of your business but I am trying to get pregnant at the moment and it does matter quite a bit if I'm not getting enough of certain vitamins.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 11:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jur
What about fruit? I´ve heard good things about it......
Last time I looked there wasn't much iron in fruit???
Old Jan 15th 2010, 4:49 am
Jur

Last time I looked there wasn't much iron in fruit???
Sorry, I thought it was about vitamins.
So you don´t like lettuce, sprouts, broccoli, spinach?
Old Jan 15th 2010, 8:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jur
Sorry, I thought it was about vitamins.
So you don´t like lettuce, sprouts, broccoli, spinach?
Yes I do infact love all those things but to get all the iron and vitamins I would need to eat a massive amount of fruit and veg. I'm not sure why you feel the need to patronise someone when they are just asking for asssistance. I would love to be able to not feel tired and run down even though I lead a very healthy lifestyle, don't drink or smoke or eat crappy food. Maybe before you have a go at me you should look into the health implications of being low in iron, it's not pleasant.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 11:43 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have a very healthy diet but unfortunately due to being a very ill baby I have a low immune system and also suffer from anemia, and not that it's any of your business but I am trying to get pregnant at the moment and it does matter quite a bit if I'm not getting enough of certain vitamins.
I repeat, I find it VERY hard to imagine anyone with normal body chemistry and with a vaguely balanced diet needing to take vitamins.

So where did you tell us you had abnormal body chemistry? If it's none of my business then why post it on a public access board? Was it just to demonstrate a lack of manners?

One suggestion would be to all women trying to get pregnant, take vit B supplements. I think it's folic acid that is needed to prevent spina bifida in babies. Plus, it's supposed to be good for the heart, and since it's water based, the risk of overdosing is very low as long as you stick to the advised dose.

Oh yes, and as posted elsewhere, iron ain't a vitamin.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 11:54 am
Jur

Yes I do infact love all those things but to get all the iron and vitamins I would need to eat a massive amount of fruit and veg. I'm not sure why you feel the need to patronise someone when they are just asking for asssistance. I would love to be able to not feel tired and run down even though I lead a very healthy lifestyle, don't drink or smoke or eat crappy food. Maybe before you have a go at me you should look into the health implications of being low in iron, it's not pleasant.
I was not having a go at you. Go and buy a humor pill or something.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.