Beni(connect)

Old Sep 22nd 2013, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beni(connect)

It is early at least for me and I am trying to get my head around the system being a novice.

Normally I get a lift with my brother in law to the airport but he lives in Calpe so this time difficult due to timings

The flight leaves Alicante at 10.10 for Bristol. If I read the info I book the coach the day before? almost like booking a plane and on line?

I am a little concerned as to this for what happens if there is no demand? Equally I live in Javea so a couple of hours before the flight at the airport plus say 90 minutes /120 minutes drive. So am I looking at 06h.00 or around there leaving Javea?
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 6:57 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beni(connect)

Originally Posted by Porth
It is early at least for me and I am trying to get my head around the system being a novice.

Normally I get a lift with my brother in law to the airport but he lives in Calpe so this time difficult due to timings

The flight leaves Alicante at 10.10 for Bristol. If I read the info I book the coach the day before? almost like booking a plane and on line?

I am a little concerned as to this for what happens if there is no demand? Equally I live in Javea so a couple of hours before the flight at the airport plus say 90 minutes /120 minutes drive. So am I looking at 06h.00 or around there leaving Javea?
you can book it any time you like UP TO the day before

even if you are the only passenger they will still run the bus - my daughter was the only passenger on one trip

if you're struggling with the website, pop into Shoolala in the port by MasyMas one evening & Melissa there is an agent - it doesn't cost any extra
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and thanks not sure of my way around the port area and this morning out for a drive the coast road is blocked. Where please is MasyMas in the port and is the agency open all day please or just in the evenings?

best wishes
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Just a point, but has the new bus station in Javea opened yet?
You don't want to end up at the wrong one.
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 10:57 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyone
Just a point, but has the new bus station in Javea opened yet?
You don't want to end up at the wrong one.
yes, last weekend

beniconnect doesn't use it though afaik - they'll make arrangements with porth as to where he'll be collected
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 11:03 am
¿Dónde estoy?

Hi and thanks not sure of my way around the port area and this morning out for a drive the coast road is blocked. Where please is MasyMas in the port and is the agency open all day please or just in the evenings?

best wishes
it's not an agency it's a shoe shop - Melissa works there in the evenings & arranges bookings at the same time

it wouldn't be open on a Sunday in any case

there are other agents - I'm pretty sure the KrazyBike place at the Arenal near the BBVA is one - they'd be open today

MasyMas is just back from the seafront a bit, by the paved area

why not just phone them - though I'm not sure the office is open on Sundays

http://www.beniconnect.com/
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

have now booked but will not know until 24 hours before hand pick up times due I suppose to them not knowing at this moment in time numbers?
Old Sep 22nd 2013, 4:20 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

have now booked but will not know until 24 hours before hand pick up times due I suppose to them not knowing at this moment in time numbers?
I think you're probably not far off thinking it will be around 6am - twice my daughters have had 9 - 9:30 am flights & pick up was about 5:30 am in the port