Reload this Page >

benalmadena school enrollment

benalmadena school enrollment

Old Jun 4th 2008, 10:32 am
Just Joined

sallyelisabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy benalmadena school enrollment

Hi There,

Moved out to Benalmadena in May and need to find a school place for my 4 year old in September. Enquired at Jacaranda primary to be told that I would not be able to get a place at that or any other school because I had missed enrollment in March. This has left me in a predicament.

Does anyone know if there is a dept at the town hall I could enquire at to find out if there is a space anywhere or is it a case of going around every school and double checking. The person I spoke to was very dismissive so I dont know if there is any chance. I know school is not compulsary here til 6. Anyone who can shed any light? Any help much appreciated.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 1:08 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: benalmadena school enrollment

All I can do is give you the facts as I have them - we were able to put our children into school 'outside' of the normal admission dates.

At that time the town hall was responsible, in our area at least, it's now up to the parents to choose a school and take the necessary paperwork to them.
Old Jun 6th 2008, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

sallyelisabeth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: benalmadena school enrollment

Thanks for the advice. I will try the town hall, see what they say