Before we go

Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

simon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to allsimon2129 is a name known to all
Default Before we go

I have just read a film review about 2 guys who have got a list of things to do before they finally meet their maker.It got me thinking has any of you got anything you would like to do before that day happens.cheers
Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:48 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Before we go

Originally Posted by simon2129
I have just read a film review about 2 guys who have got a list of things to do before they finally meet their maker.It got me thinking has any of you got anything you would like to do before that day happens.cheers

Yeh - emigrate to Australia
Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:53 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this sounds corny, but I just want me and OH to be happy in our lives together.

Oh and I wouldnt mind a luxury trip to Bali
Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

leweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the roughleweli is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Yeh - emigrate to Australia
Right there with you Sam................. but also, to see my kids grow up, get settled in their lives and be happy x.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:58 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I know this sounds corny, but I just want me and OH to be happy in our lives together.

Oh and I wouldnt mind a luxury trip to Bali

Its not corny its lubbily
Old Feb 16th 2008, 1:48 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Like Sam I just want to continue to have a happy life with my OH.

Also want to enjoy Spain (not just our house and our town). See the grandchildren grown, happy and with their own kids. Complete all of my craft projects (will never happen there are too many and they keep on increasing instead of decreasing).

Very simple wishes, never have looked for much from life, just happiness and fullfilment.

Rosemary
Old Feb 16th 2008, 3:51 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Spend all my money and die penniless but happy! Just got to get the timing right...
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:57 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simon2129
The Film is 'Bucket List', and it's a great film, Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Can't understand why it hasn't been won loads of awards. We watched it before Christmas.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Before I die, I'd like to see Arsenal get humiliated at Old Trafford and Liverpool to crash out of the FA Cup at Anfield to lower league opposition all on the same day.

Now what's the chance of that happening?...
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:07 am
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
Before I die, I'd like to see Arsenal get humiliated at Old Trafford and Liverpool to crash out of the FA Cup at Anfield to lower league opposition all on the same day.

Now what's the chance of that happening?...
my hubby n kids are Arsenal fans so you can imagine what the mood is like here - yep im a Man U fan - yep got the cold shoulder treatment last night - bring it on
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

my hubby n kids are Arsenal fans so you can imagine what the mood is like here - yep im a Man U fan - yep got the cold shoulder treatment last night - bring it on
My other half reckons she's an Arsenal fan when they win. Which is unfortunately far too often.

See you in the final like last year then. Undoubtedly with the same result.

'We'll keep the blue flag flying high'.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 11:09 am
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

One furious ride on my bike followed by one furious ride on Sandra Bullock is good enough for me.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 11:53 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi all,
the film Bucket List is just out here now, I watched it last week while spending a lovely half term in Competa. A lovely film, obvious ending but very watchable with tasteful humour, well worth a look. There was a moral behind the story apart from just doing all the things we don't get a chance of.
I shouldn't really be on here, have loads to do today and it always takes me longer when i return as I spend so much time sulking, but at least it is a beautiful day here, bright blue skies and sunshine and I happen to know it has been drizzling in Competa this morning with rain forecast for tomorrow, oh well that's life! better get on with the chores, hope everyone is well and happy, take care everyone, will have to spend some time on here and read what everyone has been doing, I feel a bit out of touch!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Feb 17th 2008, 11:54 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldnt brag about being a Utd fan after what City did to you last week
Old Feb 17th 2008, 11:56 am
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I wouldnt brag about being a Utd fan after what City did to you last week
it will not happen again, it will not happen again, it will not............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.