Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Becoming a flight attendant?

Becoming a flight attendant?

Old May 10th 2011, 11:05 pm
Banned

firew0rk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Becoming a flight attendant?

So I've lived in Malaga for almost a year and I'm about to turn 18.

I really would like to become a flight attendant and work at Malaga airport (obviously) but I don't know where to start and what to do.

I know back home in the UK you can take a college course or I think you get trained at the airport for about 10 weeks which is quicker? I'm not too sure.

So basically, I don't really know what I would do back home let alone in Spain, does anyone know what I need to do to get started?

Please and thank you!
Old May 11th 2011, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

jay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to beholdjay01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Becoming a flight attendant?

Try writing to the airlines and ask about their recruiting policy and procedures. My daughters friend was offered the chance but she did not want to move to London so turned it down. Depends how bad you want it.
Old May 11th 2011, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Kayak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Becoming a flight attendant?

Hi,

www.easyjetcareers.com/careers-in-the-air/

Read through this, easyJet have a base in Madrid and pay well 2-3500 euros per month.

Also Ryanair have bases around Spain and in Malaga.

If you want to join Spanish Airlines you will of course need to know Spanish and have done a TCP course.

Google some Cabin crew forums and you will find out more.