Reload this Page >

A beautiful cat looking for a new home

A beautiful cat looking for a new home

Old May 19th 2009, 2:02 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A beautiful cat looking for a new home

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
We need Leighbloke here.............. thats what we need, Leighbloke.....................
Rushman, Leighbloke, Who are these people?

Last edited by Jur; May 19th 2009 at 2:25 pm.
Old May 19th 2009, 4:11 pm
Jur

People who used to be here when the place was fun and not full of xxxxx..............................
Would you like some cheese with your whine ?

They´re gone then? Back to the Uk as well ?

I´m starting a forum on www.Ex.expats.com

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 23rd 2009 at 12:54 am.
Old May 19th 2009, 4:13 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Would you like some cheese with your whine ?

They´re gone then? Back to the Uk as well ?

I´m starting a forum on www.Ex.expats.com
Nope, they are still here, just don't post anymore sadly, their wit and ability to actually laugh and have fun is sorely missed.
Old May 19th 2009, 4:34 pm
Jur

Nope, they are still here, just don't post anymore sadly, their wit and ability to actually laugh and have fun is sorely missed.
Well, in a couple of years you´ll be shouting for Livit.....Livit! We need Livit!
Old May 19th 2009, 6:25 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Well, in a couple of years you´ll be shouting for Livit.....Livit! We need Livit!
Like a hole in the head. lol
Old May 19th 2009, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

celestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nicecelestine is just really nice

Originally Posted by andreavarga
so you think it's great fun to laugh at someone who has lost a cat and is grieving? would you also make fun of me when I said that 4 days after my cat died (who actually suffered seriously for 2 weeks in great pain but never ever complained and gracefully allowed the vet to treat her), so 4 days after my cat died, my father died too? father or cat, both pains a lot. now go on joking in your frigging immature way. be funny you two unintelligent twats! at leats you should learn to spell your own language correctly. install some brain in your empty heads!
Unfortunately compassion and sensitivity are occasionally lacking on the forums so please don't take it to heart and do keep using the site. There are people who do care and don't mock. I am sorry for your losses and I wish you luck in finding a home for the cat.
Old May 19th 2009, 9:27 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Now that I very much doubt......................
Old May 20th 2009, 6:32 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

so you think it's great fun to laugh at someone who has lost a cat and is grieving? would you also make fun of me when I said that 4 days after my cat died (who actually suffered seriously for 2 weeks in great pain but never ever complained and gracefully allowed the vet to treat her), so 4 days after my cat died, my father died too? father or cat, both pains a lot. now go on joking in your frigging immature way. be funny you two unintelligent twats! at leats you should learn to spell your own language correctly. install some brain in your empty heads!
I've read the immature posts and am surprised at the insensitivity of the posters I would have posted sooner but I've been ill and have only just read them. Don't take it to heart it is just their attempt at humour Hope you find a home for the cat. Good luck
Old May 20th 2009, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

andreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really nice

How could I ever let her suffer??? She was my lovely baby. We followed every instruction the vet gave us. She spent nearly 2 weeks in hospital.

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 23rd 2009 at 12:55 am.
Old May 20th 2009, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

andreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really nice

Originally Posted by celestine
Unfortunately compassion and sensitivity are occasionally lacking on the forums so please don't take it to heart and do keep using the site. There are people who do care and don't mock. I am sorry for your losses and I wish you luck in finding a home for the cat.
Originally Posted by Lionda
I've read the immature posts and am surprised at the insensitivity of the posters I would have posted sooner but I've been ill and have only just read them. Don't take it to heart it is just their attempt at humour Hope you find a home for the cat. Good luck
Celestine, Lionda - Thank you!
Old May 20th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

How could I ever let her suffer??? She was my lovely baby. We followed every instruction the vet gave us. She spent nearly 2 weeks in hospital.
You said the cat suffered for 2 weeks. Poor cat.

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 23rd 2009 at 12:56 am.
Old May 20th 2009, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Li, we aren`t all cat/animal lovers - such an outpour of grief on here, in public, is going to solicit a reaction. The poster asked for a home for a stray cat. Should`ve left it at that.

If it was a child we would all be joining the poster in hand-wringing.
Old May 20th 2009, 10:18 pm
Straw Man.

I can't believe how heartless people have been on here!
Old May 20th 2009, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

I can't believe how heartless people have been on here!
Are you being a tomartyr?
Old May 21st 2009, 9:07 am
Jur

I got in trouble on another forum about the same subject suggesting that they should put the straycat straight to "sleep". As long as most Spanish are not willing to pay for sterilising/castrating their animals there will always be too many stray animals around.

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 23rd 2009 at 12:59 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.