Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Beach - Ski - Beach

Beach - Ski - Beach

Old Jan 7th 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beach - Ski - Beach

Hi again.
Our half term week is becoming complicated!!
Me n t'missus, fancied a week in Spain, the lad, he wants to go skiing, so in a bid to please everyone I have concocted the following plan:-

Fly to & stay in Granada for 3/4 nights, and take a bus to the slopes daily for 2/3 days (typical cost of a hotel in Granada is about a third of that in the ski resort) alledgedly it's only 1/2 an hour on the bus.
The rest of the week is pretty straight forward - hire car, drive, find accom, fly home, easy.

So the question is does the staying in Granada/skiing bit seem like it would work? Would it be better using the car to get to the slopes and back? I intend to avoid skiing on the weekends, as I guess it gets a little silly on the roads & slopes, is this right?.

Thanks people
LB

PS
Do you think I'll get three peoples ski stuff, a weeks luggage and a set of golf clubs in a class A hire car?

Last edited by leighbloke; Jan 7th 2007 at 10:49 pm.