Bathing Season

Old Apr 28th 2011, 6:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Bathing Season

Hi all first swim of the year in the pool yesterday. Suppose it would have been as warm tuesday but got really hot yesterday working so decided on a dip to cool off checked the pool temp and it was 21* so went ahead. Usually don't venture in below 16*. Last swim last year was in November although the year before we were in the sea in Monte Gordo and the pool in December! So it looks as if the season this year will be at least March to November and I am going to invest in a Solar Pool cover and that may just make it possible to swim all year. Did try once at 14* but that was just too low gave me lumps in my throat!
Old Apr 28th 2011, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bathing Season

Originally Posted by John & Kath View Post
Hi all first swim of the year in the pool yesterday. Suppose it would have been as warm tuesday but got really hot yesterday working so decided on a dip to cool off checked the pool temp and it was 21* so went ahead. Usually don't venture in below 16*. Last swim last year was in November although the year before we were in the sea in Monte Gordo and the pool in December! So it looks as if the season this year will be at least March to November and I am going to invest in a Solar Pool cover and that may just make it possible to swim all year. Did try once at 14* but that was just too low gave me lumps in my throat!
We were in our pool on 1st April (genuinely) as it was the first day out of hibernation. I also swam in the sea at Isla Cristina the next day and the sea was a good bit warmer than the pool
Old Apr 28th 2011, 11:10 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath View Post
Did the lumps return to their rightful position when you got out ?
Old Apr 28th 2011, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Bathing Season

Originally Posted by jdr View Post
After a hot shower all was well!!!
Old Apr 30th 2011, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr View Post
The water was very clean!