Barking dog

Old Sep 20th 2011, 9:24 am
Just Joined

tingaling is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Barking dog

If a neighbour chains a dog to a wall next to your garden and it keeps barking can you do anything about it in andalucia
Old Sep 20th 2011, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barking dog

Originally Posted by tingaling
If a neighbour chains a dog to a wall next to your garden and it keeps barking can you do anything about it in andalucia
Make recordings, written and audio, and denounce them?
Old Sep 20th 2011, 12:46 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fionamw
Make recordings, written and audio, and denounce them?
PLEASE, before you do that, go and talk to your neighbour.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
PLEASE, before you do that, go and talk to your neighbour.
Yes,sorry my oversight. I suppose I kind of thought there had been attempts before OP posted.
snikpoh is right.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 1:38 pm
Just Joined

tingaling is an unknown quantity at this point

I have asked them politely for a year and they seem to take no notice .
They just do not seem to understand. Is it against the law.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 2:17 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

As Concierges for the Spanish section of BE we would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Rosemary and Graham
Old Sep 20th 2011, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Tingaling I had the same problem with one of my neighbours.
The dog was waking me in the middle of the night.
So I went round rang their bell and woke them, pointing out that their dog was barking, all done very politely.
After a couple of nights the problem was solved.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is against the law if it is continuous. Do you have other neighbours who would back you up? this would help if you have to denounce them.
Tell them that you are planning to denounce them and it may shake them up.
Round where I am people poison the offending animal, not that I am suggesting you do that.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 2:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twistedmelon
Round where I am people poison the offending animal, not that I am suggesting you do that.
It's the owners that need poisoning.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 2:52 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

My next door neighbours have two female Rottweilers which were in season last week; the male Alsatians kicked a right noise every so often. But to me, having the dogs next door helps keep the burglars away so I donĀ“t have a problem. There are always pros and cons

Davexf
Old Sep 20th 2011, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

My neighbours dogs barked at any little sound anywhere near, it drove me mad almost. Look on the internet for a dog bark control machine, they sound as if they are within the limit of the manchine. It fair stopped the alsations next door
Old Sep 20th 2011, 3:41 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
My neighbours dogs barked at any little sound anywhere near, it drove me mad almost. Look on the internet for a dog bark control machine, they sound as if they are within the limit of the manchine. It fair stopped the alsations next door
Now this is an example of intelligent reasoning.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 3:42 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Tingaling I had the same problem with one of my neighbours.
The dog was waking me in the middle of the night.
So I went round rang their bell and woke them, pointing out that their dog was barking, all done very politely.
After a couple of nights the problem was solved.

and here's another.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 8:33 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I've just solved my barking dog problem. i brought him indoors.
Old Sep 21st 2011, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
It's the owners that need poisoning.
Absolutely.

I keep a big bottle of water ready and give them a good squirt. Now when they hear my door open they stop. If the owners can't train them you may be able to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.