Banks in Gib

Old Sep 20th 2012, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Banks in Gib

Hi Mods , can you move this to the Spain Fourm please... as posted in wrong forum

Does anyone know if any are open on Saturdays?

Cheers

Last edited by The Pope; Sep 20th 2012 at 9:38 am. Reason: Message to Mods
Old Sep 20th 2012, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Banks in Gib

Not to my knowledge.

Anyone in particular?
Old Sep 20th 2012, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fredbargate
Not to my knowledge.

Anyone in particular?
Cheers Fred.... Anyone will do...
Old Sep 20th 2012, 10:45 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Pope
Cheers Fred.... Anyone will do...
Suspect they are not open, certainly Barclays don't open Saturday and if others did then I suspect they would.

http://www.barclayswealth.com/intern...facilities.htm

Last edited by mikelincs; Sep 20th 2012 at 10:58 am.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Natwest also do not

However if you are looking to hide a load of cash there is plenty of room under my mattress
Old Sep 20th 2012, 10:59 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Natwest also do not

However if you are looking to hide a load of cash there is plenty of room under my mattress
Perhaps the OP doesn't know how to Google,, I do, and that's how I found out, and I suspect you do Fred.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Perhaps the OP doesn't know how to Google,, I do, and that's how I found out, and I suspect you do Fred.
I also have a little local knowledge
Old Sep 20th 2012, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeh.. I did check google.... but as ever not all of the information is either upto date or valid....

I know most of the shops are open Sat morning, I would of thought that at least one bank would be open ?
Old Sep 20th 2012, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Natwest also do not

Old Sep 20th 2012, 12:41 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh.. I did check google.... but as ever not all of the information is either upto date or valid....

I know most of the shops are open Sat morning, I would of thought that at least one bank would be open ?
oh come on you are being really silly.....

Yonks ago Barclays announced they would be opening on a Saturday morning.
My exwife was a banking clerk at Lloyds and totally poo-pooed the idea as non-sensical. I said that the banks should open more sensible hours (then 0930 to 1530 with a very reduced service during 1200-1400 as "everyone is entitled to a lunchbreak you know") and various other statements that went down like a lead balloon.

three or four weeks after the grand opening we went in to have a look at how things were doing and it was PACKED, till queues out the door, business dept out of the door, enquiries out of the door. The exwife sniffed and said "I can't believe this, they must all be bad at running their accounts" and walked out.
The rest of the banks followed suit, opening on Saturday mornings and even today do as much business on a Saturday as they do any other day..

Many other stories about her but three guesses as to one of the reasons why she became exwife ? ?

Last edited by Domino; Sep 20th 2012 at 12:44 pm.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 2:17 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Domino
oh come on you are being really silly.....

Yonks ago Barclays announced they would be opening on a Saturday morning.
My exwife was a banking clerk at Lloyds and totally poo-pooed the idea as non-sensical. I said that the banks should open more sensible hours (then 0930 to 1530 with a very reduced service during 1200-1400 as "everyone is entitled to a lunchbreak you know") and various other statements that went down like a lead balloon.

three or four weeks after the grand opening we went in to have a look at how things were doing and it was PACKED, till queues out the door, business dept out of the door, enquiries out of the door. The exwife sniffed and said "I can't believe this, they must all be bad at running their accounts" and walked out.
The rest of the banks followed suit, opening on Saturday mornings and even today do as much business on a Saturday as they do any other day..

Many other stories about her but three guesses as to one of the reasons why she became exwife ? ?

But not in Gibraltar, which is where the OP was asking about
Old Sep 20th 2012, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

But not in Gibraltar, which is where the OP was asking about
Now I'm confused..
Old Sep 20th 2012, 2:31 pm
Concierge

Now I'm confused..
you were asking about banks opening saturdays in Gib, domino's reply seems to be talking about the UK, the banks in Gib do NOT appear to be open on a Saturday.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

you were asking about banks opening saturdays in Gib, domino's reply seems to be talking about the UK, the banks in Gib do NOT appear to be open on a Saturday.
Dom reply could be about UK or Spain...
Old Sep 20th 2012, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

do Not Appear to be open....

This is what I need to know, because the only day I can get down there is on a Saturday....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.