bank statement

Old Aug 9th 2015, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute
Default bank statement

With nothing better to do and our family packing ahead of going home have been looking at our bank statement.

There is an item that I seriously not not recognise.

What please could Cajero de AH y Pensiones de refer to?

Going to bank tomorrow but just some advanced knowledge would be really helpful. It is a fairly large amount and I just cannot identify the charge

thanks
Old Aug 9th 2015, 11:49 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bank statement

I think the line simply refers to the name of a Bank (caja de ahorros y pensiones) who have now been taken over by La Caixa.

There is no indication, from what you've given us, as to what the charge is for.
Old Aug 9th 2015, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Porth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond reputePorth has a reputation beyond repute

thanks so very much. I did not bank with Barclays or anyone else save for my bank. I will challenge this tomorrow.

Thanks once more am grateful

best wishes
Old Aug 9th 2015, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snikpoh
I think the line simply refers to the name of a Bank (caja de ahorros y pensiones) who have now been taken over by La Caixa.

There is no indication, from what you've given us, as to what the charge is for.
Hi it just says a figure and the wording ends in de...................... So no true identity of who it is.

I have no knowledge whatsoever.

again thanks
Old Aug 10th 2015, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snikpoh

I think the clue must follow de (is that of) but on-line does not give us the opportunity of enlarging the entry.

We have never banked with anyone else say for Deutsche bank
Old Aug 10th 2015, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Porth
I think the clue must follow de (is that of) but on-line does not give us the opportunity of enlarging the entry.

We have never banked with anyone else say for Deutsche bank
I would guess that it's a fee for using one of their cash machines
Old Aug 10th 2015, 5:58 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricketman
I would guess that it's a fee for using one of their cash machines
That's probably it. DB doesn't belong to any of the more common networks in Spain.
Old Aug 10th 2015, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by amideislas
That's probably it. DB doesn't belong to any of the more common networks in Spain.
To both you and CM thanks. When we went to the bank DB ATM was down and so to the newly bank that has taken over Barclays.

It all became clear today. It is an age thing but at least we know that no-one in theory is dipping their hands into our account.

Quite simple really - I had forgotten. We use DB all of the time but sometimes it is down and then with the sun in the wrong direction one cannot see the instructions.

Thanks again
Old Aug 10th 2015, 8:44 pm
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

If it's any consolation, I have a commerzbank account, and I can't get a 'free' withdrawal in Spain at any ATM They also don't belong to any Spanish network.