Reload this Page >

Banco Santander Ayamonte

Banco Santander Ayamonte

Old Aug 3rd 2011, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

shep103 will become famous soon enoughshep103 will become famous soon enough
Default Banco Santander Ayamonte

Hi

Can anyone tell me if Richard Williams still works at the Ayamonte branch and if so please PM me his email and contact details?

Steve
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: Banco Santander Ayamonte

Originally Posted by shep103
Hi

Can anyone tell me if Richard Williams still works at the Ayamonte branch and if so please PM me his email and contact details?

Steve
No sadly he doesn't....
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

shep103 will become famous soon enoughshep103 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Andy

That's a shame. Back to the phrasebook I suppose when I need something in the branch. Do you know if he came back to the UK or is doing something else in Spain?

Steve
Old Oct 20th 2011, 11:03 am
Just Joined

trueblues is an unknown quantity at this point

has anyone had dealing with the bank since richard williams left and how did they get on - we are in Uk and in touch with someone called Mauricio but are not confident about things
Old Oct 20th 2011, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trueblues
has anyone had dealing with the bank since richard williams left and how did they get on - we are in Uk and in touch with someone called Mauricio but are not confident about things
We did some counter transactions - and they seemed to go OK. The girl at the counter had adequate if not excellent English - certainly better than most British cashiers speak Spanish. I enquired how to transfer my account to them and it seemed straightforward. However I forgot to check that they had an English language on-line banking facility which would be kinda crucial . Don't know how they would be with more complex transactions
Old Nov 3rd 2011, 7:54 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeJ
We did some counter transactions - and they seemed to go OK. The girl at the counter had adequate if not excellent English - certainly better than most British cashiers speak Spanish. I enquired how to transfer my account to them and it seemed straightforward. However I forgot to check that they had an English language on-line banking facility which would be kinda crucial . Don't know how they would be with more complex transactions
I closed my account with them a few years ago - they had amazingly bad charges and I felt were a total rip off.... for example they wanted about 500 Euros just to write the completion bankers cheque. My friend got hit with a huge charge to receive the deposit... over 900 Euros, I couldnt believe it. I had other problems too - Richard was very helpful and of course he didnt write the rules.... so was stuck with the system. Ive never experienced charging like this - never close....

So beware the charges......

Jon
Old Nov 30th 2011, 9:48 am
Just Joined

anoxxi is an unknown quantity at this point

no he no longer works there but the chap who took his place speak a little english
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 9:05 am
Just Joined

alaric is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
I closed my account with them a few years ago - they had amazingly bad charges and I felt were a total rip off.... for example they wanted about 500 Euros just to write the completion bankers cheque. My friend got hit with a huge charge to receive the deposit... over 900 Euros, I couldnt believe it. I had other problems too - Richard was very helpful and of course he didnt write the rules.... so was stuck with the system. Ive never experienced charging like this - never close....

So beware the charges......

Jon
Dear Jon,

We got ripped off as well but after we had rattled the cages in Brussels and Santander HQ we got some of the money back so worth a try if you havenĀ“t had a go at them yet!

Best wishes,

Alaric