Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bad estate agent Javea Port Alicante

Bad estate agent Javea Port Alicante

Old Apr 5th 2015, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

MoinJavae is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bad estate agent Javea Port Alicante

Hello Mitzyboy, yes, I admire your tenacity in naming the estate agent. My wife and I spent many a wasted hour in their office hoping that they would find us a furnished long term rental in Oliva. They drove us to Tossal Gross to show us a property which was for sale knowing we were only interested in long term rental, We were alarmed at the steepness of the roads. The British owner was desperate to sell as his wife had tragically passed away recently in the property. We were saddened that some poor person's Spanish dream had come to an end in the property. I believe the property is still vacant and has not been sold- so very sad.

Mo
Old Apr 5th 2015, 2:25 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bad estate agent Javea Port Alicante

Originally Posted by MoinJavae
Hello Mitzyboy, yes, I admire your tenacity in naming the estate agent. My wife and I spent many a wasted hour in their office hoping that they would find us a furnished long term rental in Oliva. They drove us to Tossal Gross to show us a property which was for sale knowing we were only interested in long term rental, We were alarmed at the steepness of the roads. The British owner was desperate to sell as his wife had tragically passed away recently in the property. We were saddened that some poor person's Spanish dream had come to an end in the property. I believe the property is still vacant and has not been sold- so very sad.

Mo
My house was in Tossal Gros also. It's actually a nice place to live
That would have been one of the houses behind the restaurant then I'm guessing, Dave is his name.