Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

BA withdraw flights from London to Seville

BA withdraw flights from London to Seville

Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all
Default Re: BA withdraw flights from London to Seville

Thanks Mourinho, my sister in law and family have just booked a week to join us, £250 for the 3 of them - not bad at all for school hols!! They're very pleased
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:01 am
Just Joined

lindacooper147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dazzle
Thanks Mourinho, my sister in law and family have just booked a week to join us, £250 for the 3 of them - not bad at all for school hols!! They're very pleased
thats a good price - you do have to hunt for them though and weekend flights are much more expensive. If you have your own property fine but for rental which is normally Saturday to Saturday flights are quite expensive. The original point was that with less competition flight prices are more likely to go up in the long term and that's not good for any of us, particularly if you have rental property as when people look at flight prices they may decide to go elsewhere! Not good if Ryanair have more or less got a monopoly for the Costa de la Luz. Apparently Monarch are also stopping flights from Manchester to Gibraltar.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:37 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

But might halt the rapid overdevelopment of Chiclana and surroundings! I am sure someone will step in if they see an opening....perhaps the flights were just not busy enough ??