Reload this Page >

B&B or hotel near denia

B&B or hotel near denia

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Mookster will become famous soon enough
Default B&B or hotel near denia

Hi All
Im looking for a B&B or hotel near denia (50 mile radius) from 2nd to 6th of feb 2009 whilst looking for a villa for longer term.
Anyone know of a reasonable priced place?
A link to there website so i can book online would be appreciated either posted on here in a PM.

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

digdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud of
Default Re: B&B or hotel near denia

hostal loreto is right in the centre of denia, has parking, and when we stayed there found it pretty good value. google it.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 12:09 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.hotelitooliva.com/

Ive put our golfers up here before, but it is a pension and no breakfast facilities. In the middle of Oliva
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by digdug
hostal loreto is right in the centre of denia, has parking, and when we stayed there found it pretty good value. google it.
I stayed there a couple of times before I had my apartment. It is an ideal central location, although a bit tricky to navigate the streets of Denia (in a car) if you are unfamiliar with the area.

Close by is another small hotel: Hotel Chamarel. Would be worth staying here for the decor alone, it is beautiful.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light

I know that a number of our neighbours on Monte Pego let out the 'underbuild conversion' on their villa at a very reasonable rate for people who are in the area looking for properties. Some do it on a B&B basis and others offer a self contained unit of bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom and expect you to selfcater ...
Try www.ownersdirect.co.uk for details
Old Jan 24th 2009, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for all the replies guys and galls....
Still nothing suitable lol....either to expensive...no parking....or no availability.
Does anyone have an apartment in the area they would like to let out for 4 nights ?
Or an underbuild as suggested peviously?
Or a spare room, garden shed, garage....only joking lol

Cheers
Old Jan 24th 2009, 10:53 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mookster
Still nothing suitable lol....either to expensive...no parking....or no availability.
Does anyone have an apartment in the area they would like to let out for 4 nights ?

Cheers
There is someone locally to me that has a one bedroomed converted underbuild, I could pop down and ask them if you like. Has a kitchen, bathroom, fixed bed in room with small table, terrace, swimming pool () Dont know what they charge, but is likely to be competitive
Old Jan 24th 2009, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
There is someone locally to me that has a one bedroomed converted underbuild, I could pop down and ask them if you like. Has a kitchen, bathroom, fixed bed in room with small table, terrace, swimming pool () Dont know what they charge, but is likely to be competitive
I would really appreciate that Mitzy, very kind of you.
It is really just a place to sleep as i will be out all day looking for agents and at properties. I would harldy be noticed
Old Jan 24th 2009, 11:35 am
Senior Moment

It is really just a place to sleep as i will be out all day looking for agents and at properties. I would harldy be noticed
pm me your email address and I will pop up there and pass it to them
Old Jan 24th 2009, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

digdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud ofdigdug has much to be proud of

Cheers
what ar you looking to spend per night? i remember loreto being really cheap.
alternatively, apparently benidorms having a bit of a crisis at the minute, you'll probably get a room with brekkie there for next to nothing!
Old Jan 24th 2009, 5:11 pm
Senior Moment

Expect email
Old Jan 26th 2009, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of

Hi All
Im looking for a B&B or hotel near denia (50 mile radius) from 2nd to 6th of feb 2009 whilst looking for a villa for longer term.
Anyone know of a reasonable priced place?
A link to there website so i can book online would be appreciated either posted on here in a PM.

Thanks in advance
I've just returned from a week in a terraced villa on an urbanisation 2km from Denia and spent only £170 for the week. It was on the Las Marinas road which ran straight along the coast to the great parking in Denia.

We spent the week looking at property in Pego, Monte Pego, Oliva Playa and Denia itself. Great car hire at €75 for the week including petrol, from Alicante.

PM me if you want any more info.

Last edited by Justlookin; Jan 26th 2009 at 12:37 pm. Reason: missed out info
Old Jan 31st 2009, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

jaxdon is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: B&B or hotel near denia

Hola

We have a guest house in Oliva and can offer you accommodation. Will not use this website for advertising rates etc so here is the link. (SNIP)Parking can be a problem in the old town but the accommodation and welcome will make up for it.

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jan 31st 2009 at 2:08 pm. Reason: Could you do it by pm / email please
Old Jan 31st 2009, 2:05 pm
Senior Moment

The OP has already booked into a hotel apparantly so no need for accomodation offers
Old Jan 31st 2009, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
The OP has already booked into a hotel apparantly so no need for accomodation offers
Hi all
thanks for the replies, all helpful and appreciated. As Mitzy kindly pointed out I have got it sorted now.
Once again thanks for the replies

Still looking for a nice villa with a pool for 1st April to end of June though if anyone has anything to offer I will be in the area on the 8th of Feb to 11th looking at properties.

Also I may require a villa in the same area from 1st september long term.

Mickey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.