Ayamonte Gym

Old Jun 13th 2023, 12:11 am
Just Joined

Nelwyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ayamonte Gym

I’m looking for a gym with some classes each morning around 9am ish around Ayamonte if anyone could help. Easy parking would be beneficial too!
Old Jun 16th 2023, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Rita_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte Gym

There is a public gym with Olympic size swimming pool in Ayamonte which was built about 8 years ago and is a really good facility. It is on the road that goes a long the river but is one way from Isla cáñala side.. so head towards Islacanela and turn left at the last roundabout .. folle the road and it’s on the RHS
Old Jun 17th 2023, 5:08 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rita_
There is a public gym with Olympic size swimming pool in Ayamonte which was built about 8 years ago and is a really good facility. It is on the road that goes a long the river but is one way from Isla cáñala side.. so head towards Islacanela and turn left at the last roundabout .. folle the road and it’s on the RHS
Hi Rita... If Ive understood the directions + one way street etc......

I think the pool isnt an Olympic one, but 25m. Also a kiddies pool where they have regular aguagym classes for the older kiddies But there is an attached gym which looks very well equipped, a snack bar and easy parking

The Olympic pool is in VRSA but intended for the higher end swimmers as part of the world class sporting facilities (The English football squad have trained and been based there) its not available to the general public. But there is a 25m public pool in the complex (bring ID)

Good luck

Jon
Old Jun 18th 2023, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Rita_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, that’s the one.. pool looked enormous to me but I am sure you are right that it is only 25 metres! Lovely facility though.