Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Old Mar 10th 2005, 9:27 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

For varies reasons I have deleted the orginal thread "Ayamonte - Costi Esuri" Please continue your discussions in this thread.

Sue

(Please note that you are posting on a public forum, be sure of how much and what type of information you wish to share.)
Old Mar 10th 2005, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

steph will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costi Esuri - Part II

Originally Posted by Sue
For varies reasons I have deleted the orginal thread "Ayamonte - Costi Esuri" Please continue your discussions in this thread.

Sue

(Please note that you are posting on a public forum, be sure of how much and what type of information you wish to share.)
what has happened I haven`t finished reading the last few pages having been on holiday

regards steph and david
Old Mar 10th 2005, 10:03 pm
Banned

JAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura about

Hi Sam,

I read that post you up earlier about the removals, but didn't make a note of the web site, would appreciate you posting it again.

Sorry to hear about the pooch, chin up!

Jag
Old Mar 10th 2005, 10:08 pm
Banned

JAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura aboutJAG SIDHU has a spectacular aura about

Sue,

Could you change the title to Costa Esuri as opposed to Costi Esuri. Not being pedantic but it took a while to find this thread again.

Thanks

Jag
Old Mar 10th 2005, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

TicktonTyke is an unknown quantity at this point

Sue
please can you advise us what concerns you had re the original thread, so we don't repeat the problems you had with it.
It is a pity that such a useful source of info is lost
regards Ticktontyke

Originally Posted by Sue

Sue

Old Mar 11th 2005, 5:55 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAG SIDHU
Hi Sam,

I read that post you up earlier about the removals, but didn't make a note of the web site, would appreciate you posting it again.

Sorry to hear about the pooch, chin up!

Jag
Thanks for that, Jag, she meant the world to us. The website you need is www.europeanremovals.com hope you get a decent quote. They have a depot in Spain, I think thats why they can do it a bit cheaper.

I`m in total shock about the thread, all the pictures are gone. I was only reading through it all the other day, having a laugh at some of the things like swangate and us all trying out our Spanish. Oh well, can someone please post some more photos soon. Jono, when you go out there, can you please ask about the showers in the bathrooms. Do they put them in, or do we have do fit them.

Jono, did you happen to take a note of the directions to Carrefour, as I am looking forward to my shopping trips there ( LOL )

Sam
Old Mar 11th 2005, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

some photo's
not very good but better than nothing

TicktonTyke

Originally Posted by sam parky
Thanks for that, Jag, she meant the world to us. The website you need is www.europeanremovals.com hope you get a decent quote. They have a depot in Spain, I think thats why they can do it a bit cheaper.

I`m in total shock about the thread, all the pictures are gone. I was only reading through it all the other day, having a laugh at some of the things like swangate and us all trying out our Spanish. Oh well, can someone please post some more photos soon. Jono, when you go out there, can you please ask about the showers in the bathrooms. Do they put them in, or do we have do fit them.

Jono, did you happen to take a note of the directions to Carrefour, as I am looking forward to my shopping trips there ( LOL )

Sam
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-2.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-3.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-4.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-5.jpg  
Old Mar 11th 2005, 7:02 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TicktonTyke
some photo's
not very good but better than nothing

TicktonTyke
Thanks for those. Which manzana was the last photo and how long ago was it?

Sam
Old Mar 11th 2005, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough
Question Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Originally Posted by Sue

Sue

Hi Sue

What happened to all the earlier information? is this retrievable in any way?

What rules have been broken to cause the problem?

JohnandCarol
Old Mar 11th 2005, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Sam
RAV-4 MAN 6
2 weeks ago
TicktonTyke
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-6.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-7.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-8.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-9.jpg  
Old Mar 11th 2005, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

RAV-4 MAN 6
2 weeks ago
TicktonTyke
These are other peoples from the old thread. but I only saved a few
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-img_0048.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-img_0050.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-img_0052.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II-img_0051.jpg  
Old Mar 11th 2005, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Hi all,

Although I am a new member I have maintained notes on many web addresses suggested in the past by members. If anyone needs a listing of these please let me know.

As a reminder I am purchasing a 3 bed in Pueblo Andaluz due for completion in June 2006 and would be interested in finding new neighbors or potential golfing partners.

Cheers

JohnandCarol
Old Mar 11th 2005, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

P.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant futureP.TINKS has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costi Esuri - Part II

Sam
Hi Sam, I`m out at Esuri over the Easter weekend & have arranged to go to see the town houses, if you let me know which is yours I will try & take some photo`s. It`s a shame we have lost your original thread, as there was so much info. on it. Hope the weather bucks up a bit! Have you tried wanadoo.co.uk for weather forcast`s, you can get Ayamonte

Cheers

Last edited by P.TINKS; Mar 11th 2005 at 9:46 am.
Old Mar 11th 2005, 11:26 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

All I can tell you is that I had many requests to delete varies posts. People where concerened about the information they had posted, mainly plot numbers etc. I had so many requests that in the end I decided to delete the thread. Posts have to be manually deleted and there were too many for me to selectively delete specific posts.

As I mentioned before, posters need to be careful about how much of their information they want to share with others.

Sue

Sue
please can you advise us what concerns you had re the original thread, so we don't repeat the problems you had with it.
It is a pity that such a useful source of info is lost
regards Ticktontyke

Old Mar 11th 2005, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Mike&Dawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part II

Hello everybody,

I was in ayamonte on monday and tuesday and the weather was really nice. I stayed at the parador and had a great dinner.

We are going next Saturday for 10 days so if anybody wants to meet up that would be nice.

Me, my wife Dawn and my two boys are moving out permanently to Ayamonte on the 20th April, so its time to pack.

We can't wait.

We just need to find a house to buy now, so we are going to rent to start off with.

Regards

mike.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.