Ayamonte

Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

Gittins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ayamonte

Does anyone living in the Ayamonte area have any website addresses for houses to rent (we want to rent for 6months to 1year) before we decide if we want to live out there?!
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte

Originally Posted by Gittins
Does anyone living in the Ayamonte area have any website addresses for houses to rent (we want to rent for 6months to 1year) before we decide if we want to live out there?!
Have a look at the Costa Esuri thread there are hundreds of posters on there who live or holiday in Ayamonte. I am sure if you posted this request on that thread there would be a good response from people who want to rent out their house for that sort of period. Of course you may not want to be 3km from Plaza de Laguna. If you prefer the beach look at the eye on canela website.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice
Default Re: Ayamonte

Hi,

If you would like to pm me I have a list of available properties to rent. Have also replied to your other thread

Sue
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

Gittins is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue,thank you for replying to both my questions but I don't know how to PM you and I have 2 PM but when I click on it,Its not allowing me to see anything!! I'm a bit new to this! Any idea?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:41 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue,thank you for replying to both my questions but I don't know how to PM you and I have 2 PM but when I click on it,Its not allowing me to see anything!! I'm a bit new to this! Any idea?
You can read and send pm`s now because you have mad 3 posts.