Avon

Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:12 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Avon

Originally Posted by pwwm
Everyone here in our small town seems to have a door bell, in fact we are gready we have 2, one was put in by the previous owners (Spanish) the other on the outer gates.
You could play the old game around here of pressing the bell and running.
Yes, the kids around here do. Amazing that the good old kids games are alive and kicking.

Rosemary
Old Sep 11th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Hi Aspeangel,

I don't know about Avon, but the Costa Blanca News is advertising for Oriflame:
WOW I have not seen Oriflame for years, I did see an office in either Lativia or Lithunia.

I used to be an Avon rep many moons ago and I enjoyed it, good luck
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:21 am
Just Joined

Joy T is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I have just signed up to Avon to sell in Playa Flamenca - my problems is that every piece of literature is completely in Spanish & I am worried that any potential clients will ask me to translate???
Is there any avon reps out there who have had this problem or will the product sell itself to previous clients as I am hoping??? Any advice welcome!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joy T
Hi,
I have just signed up to Avon to sell in Playa Flamenca - my problems is that every piece of literature is completely in Spanish & I am worried that any potential clients will ask me to translate???
Is there any avon reps out there who have had this problem or will the product sell itself to previous clients as I am hoping??? Any advice welcome!
I sold Avon in Uk and here for a short time - a lot of Avon customers already know the products so it probably wont be too much of an issue

Perhaps you could look atthe UK website, might give you some info

Also the products have various languages on the packaging, how to use etc

good luck
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:40 am
Just Joined

Thanks for that! I shall check out the UK site as you have said may be of some help!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 11:30 am
aspeangel

I sold it for a while too and am thinking of starting up again now my other commitments are a little less busy. I never had a problem with the literature being in Spanish, if you look very closely at the pictures of the products you can see the english written description written on them, you won´t have a problem.
Good Luck, Cx

Old Sep 30th 2008, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your help & your optimism!
Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have to pay anything to start?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

edel is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Avon

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Do you have to pay anything to start?
no i dont think so but i tryed looking to do avon in spain and can mange to find anything if you find anything let me no
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

Hi Chiclangair & Edel,

Don't know were you are based but I found ad in coastrider - if you ring(SNIP)she may be able to help or point you in the right direction - good luck!

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Sep 30th 2008 at 9:14 pm. Reason: Removed telephone no & name
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

edel is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Avon

Originally Posted by Joy T
Hi Chiclangair & Edel,

Don't know were you are based but I found ad in coastrider - if you ring(SNIP)she may be able to help or point you in the right direction - good luck!
brill i live in the murcia area as jobs are so hard to find i was just thinking of doing something like this
Old Nov 14th 2008, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

Gill_Bell is an unknown quantity at this point

Remember the mosquito repellent effects of the original Avon dry oil body spray?
What is that called now - the original flavour?
Old Nov 14th 2008, 1:50 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Mrs P tells me its called skin so soft. We still have some in the bathroom for the mossie problem.
Old Nov 14th 2008, 1:53 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Mrs P tells me its called skin so soft. We still have some in the bathroom for the mossie problem.
apparently the entire skinsosoft range has these mossie repellent properties!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
apparently the entire skinsosoft range has these mossie repellent properties!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.