Autonomo IVA registered HELP

Autonomo IVA registered HELP

Old Mar 25th 2014, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

missbusybusy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Autonomo IVA registered HELP

Hello
as I understand if you are autonomo you have to be
IVA registered But can you claim the IVA back if you are charged this on invoices that you have paid out ?
also do you charge IVA for work you carry out as per the UK and include this on your invoices ?

thank you
Old Mar 25th 2014, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Autonomo IVA registered HELP

Originally Posted by missbusybusy
Hello
IVA registered But can you claim the IVA back if you are charged this on invoices that you have paid out ?
also do you charge IVA for work you carry out as per the UK and include this on your invoices ?

thank you
Say you spend more than you earn, you wont have to pay nothing but you wont get jack back in the first qtr or remaining qtr's, you have to wait til the end of the year before you can claim any excess, Its a reason I have found they love UK companies and others to buy from but when the situation is reversed they say go claim it back in your home country.
Old Mar 26th 2014, 8:21 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

When you write about autonomo what type are you going to be?
Looking around the web you will be an intermediary in the tax collection system, just like all V.A.T. systems. This is just one example.
I would strongly advise you to get a good gestoria.
In the meantime maybe read through the following website which has useful and complicated answers to various questions.
Guía del autónomo
Old Mar 26th 2014, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missbusybusy
Hello

thank you
It depends on what service you are providing/product you are selling. And whether your customers are in Spain or in other EU countries or non-EU countries.

Good idea to get some professional advice