Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Assistance require in Locating Friends

Assistance require in Locating Friends

Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:36 am
Just Joined

proff-from-kernow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Assistance require in Locating Friends

Please, is anyone able to help me to contact Arthur & Lorraine Yorkston? Arthur is ex corps (Royal Marine Commandos) and they emigrated to Andalucia some three years (or more) ago from the Exeter (Devon) area. They took with them their dog named BUSTER whom I now believe (from recently received airmail) has sadly, passed away. My airmails to them are returned labelled either "not known at this address" or "Unable to locate/forward" I receive airmails from them but the "address" is always listed "same as usual" so I feel they must have moved and their airmail notifying me of this has not arrived. Anyone with any information, please contact me using my email on my username dropdown menu.
many thanks Y (J) Ingram.

Last edited by jdr; Feb 14th 2008 at 10:03 am. Reason: Removed email for privacy.
Old Feb 14th 2008, 9:42 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Assistance require in Locating Friends

Originally Posted by proff-from-kernow
Please, is anyone able to help me to contact Arthur & Lorraine Yorkston? Arthur is ex corps (Royal Marine Commandos) and they emigrated to Andalucia some three years (or more) ago from the Exeter (Devon) area. They took with them their dog named BUSTER whom I now believe (from recently received airmail) has sadly, passed away. My airmails to them are returned labelled either "not known at this address" or "Unable to locate/forward" I receive airmails from them but the "address" is always listed "same as usual" so I feel they must have moved and their airmail notifying me of this has not arrived. Anyone with any information, please contact me using my email of <snip> many thanks Y (J) Ingram.
Have you tried Facebook? Also, it isn't a good idea to post your full email address on an open forum. Make a few more posts and then people can send you a pm.

Last edited by jdr; Feb 14th 2008 at 10:03 am.