Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Aspartame - E951

Aspartame - E951

Old May 23rd 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aspartame - E951

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Why thank you
Was it you put JDR up to his outburst this afternoon, or did righteouness just overcome him??
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

well I'll p!ss off to bed then!
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:15 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by spain
someone sent me an email about this the other day, saying how bad it was - searched on the internet and it would appear that the email is correct but then also found a site saying these emails are scare mongering !!

anyone had any experience of it ?
Aspartame was discovered in l965 by Searle chemist, Jim Schlatter. He was developing this drug for another use and after accidentally licking his finger found that aspartame was sweet.
Put DORway into google and all will be revealed .......... you will not touch it again

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 24th 2008 at 12:33 am.
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:15 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Was it you put JDR up to his outburst this afternoon, or did righteouness just overcome him??
Yeah I've been waiting for that one!
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:16 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

you have only just got here, stay....
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Why, it can't be the need for beauty sleep. Sit and chat awhile. tell us of the coming of the steam age, powered flight, the hippy years - you have much to teach us youngsters.
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:20 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Why, it can't be the need for beauty sleep. Sit and chat awhile. tell us of the coming of the steam age, powered flight, the hippy years - you have much to teach us youngsters.
ooo, yeah, I need to listen to this, for sure........

so tell us Mitz, what was first flight like mate?
What were the Wright brothers really like?
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
ooo, yeah, I need to listen to this, for sure........

so tell us Mitz, what was first flight like mate?
What were the Wright brothers really like?
D'ya reckon he's gone?
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:25 pm
Straw Man.

D'ya reckon he's gone?
I think he has lost a bit of his edge, I honestly thought he would give me more shit over the Chelsea game.........you know, the one where Manure cheated and paid the ref off....
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think he has lost a bit of his edge, I honestly thought he would give me more shit over the Chelsea game.........you know, the one where Manure cheated and paid the ref off....
You don't think he's just given up the will do you? gone off to curl up in a corner ??
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:30 pm
Straw Man.

You don't think he's just given up the will do you? gone off to curl up in a corner ??
I think I may go to bed as well.....
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have to share this with you - Watching "the passion of darkly noon" as I type - Ashley Judd - fine arse.
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think I may go to bed as well.....
Sorry if I've made you too excited to drop off easy.
G'nite