Argos

Old Jul 1st 2010, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

coldhater is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Argos

Just found a link on Argos uk for a limited mainland Spain shop
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:04 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Argos

Originally Posted by coldhater
Interesting - here's the link.

(Is that allowed? I'm sure someone will delete it if it's not)
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:34 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

a friend of mine had some big toys delivered at Christmas - the delivery charge was minimal & they came in plenty of time - and when they said they would
Old Jul 4th 2010, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light

I was so happy when I first realised about Argos in Spain, then I looked at the selection, disappointingly limited!
Old Jul 4th 2010, 6:42 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SaritaBarcelona
I was so happy when I first realised about Argos in Spain, then I looked at the selection, disappointingly limited!
yes it is - especially when you follow the links again & again - to find nothing!

they list electronic games so I thought we might be able to get nintendo games at a sensible price - but they don't any games at all

but if they do have what you want it's a good service apparently
Old Jul 4th 2010, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coldhater
What do you suppose they mean by 'delivery restrictions'? Are there legal restrictions or do they just mean cost...? OOH I think I need to start a bit of a rant thread about postal and delivery service costs in Spain!! However if you want something delivered from England Worldwide Parcels are good.
But if you use them, specify DHL because when they use DPS the goods are treated very badly. Having said that I insured a PC that we sent with them and when it arrived in bits we did eventually get paid out. More to the good ministrations of worldwide than the company themselves who initially said the packaging was insufficient... Which was rubbish and I proved it. anyway I digress....................
Old Jul 4th 2010, 10:53 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

It looks pretty limited to me.

Amazon have a much better choice and postage to Spain is reasonable. The only thing to present a problem is goods ordered from their "partners" often cannot be shipped to Spain.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Peter Squires is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fred James
It looks pretty limited to me.

Amazon have a much better choice and postage to Spain is reasonable. The only thing to present a problem is goods ordered from their "partners" often cannot be shipped to Spain.
I agree with Fred, have used Amazon for all sorts of different items and all have arrived on time and in good condition. M&S could take a leaf out of their book, their packaging skills leave a lot to be desired!
Old Jul 8th 2010, 7:01 am
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Hi argos been delivering to spain n gib for about 4yrs . They charge you for the book as well. I was going do it, but the delivery charge was dear at the time, so i just bought something else here instead , And cheaper.