Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Apology to Ka Ora

Apology to Ka Ora

Old Jun 3rd 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Apology to Ka Ora

It would appear you took exception to a comment I made on the "Retrosexual" thread - I can only apologise, and assure you it was meant in a lighthearted way.

Though my apology is sincere can I suggest that if you do not want comments of such a nature being directed to you, maybe you should not make them to others first?
I thought that as on the thread you had, previous to my post, inferred I was, fat, ugly, a homosexual, a dog shagger, a wanker and boring you might have been joking and taken my comment in the way it was intended.

Obviously though you meant all those things about me - How many times do I have to say I don't like dogs??

Be good and maybe put me on ignore in future.

Thanks

LB
Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:09 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Apology to Ka Ora

Awww.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:27 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leighbloke
It would appear you took exception to a comment I made on the "Retrosexual" thread - I can only apologise, and assure you it was meant in a lighthearted way.

Though my apology is sincere can I suggest that if you do not want comments of such a nature being directed to you, maybe you should not make them to others first?
I thought that as on the thread you had, previous to my post, inferred I was, fat, ugly, a homosexual, a dog shagger, a wanker and boring you might have been joking and taken my comment in the way it was intended.

Obviously though you meant all those things about me - How many times do I have to say I don't like dogs??

Thanks

LB
What the hells going on?
Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:29 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I love Siesta
Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:30 am

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I love Siesta
Looks like it all kicked off in here last night!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

morning everyone......

Wa'appening then?
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:35 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
morning everyone......

Wa'appening then?
Looks like LB was up to no good then!!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:37 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Looks like LB was up to no good then!!
isn't he always?
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
isn't he always?
Its his smooth talking..........gets him into sooooo much trouble!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 7:47 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I love Siesta

Is it to late to order a bucket of popcorn?..
Old Jun 4th 2008, 8:00 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

LB
No harm........No Foul

I don't mind people having a dig at me. No need to drag the OH in to it.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Jun 4th 2008 at 8:14 am. Reason: uɐɔ ı ǝsnɐɔǝq
Old Jun 4th 2008, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
No harm........No Foul

I don't mind people having a dig at me. No need to drag the OH in to it.
Okey dokey -

Hugz n Stuff

LB
Old Jun 4th 2008, 5:03 pm

Im so glad you two nice boys have kissed and made up!
Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:56 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Okey dokey -

Hugz n Stuff

LB
Originally Posted by Same Difference
Im so glad you two nice boys have kissed and made up!

ahh he's a top bloke......all is tip top.
Old Jun 4th 2008, 6:58 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
ahh he's a top bloke......all is tip top.
you on the drugs again?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.