Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

APOLOGIES TO ALL ON BE!

APOLOGIES TO ALL ON BE!

Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of
Default APOLOGIES TO ALL ON BE!

Heres a rarity,me apologising!

I would like to take the opportunity to apolise to all on BE who might have seen a thread in which I took part relating to expats in Spain,in which I made various derogatory remarks about GB,and British expats in Spain in general

SO HERE IT IS,apologies for my remarks,and for any offence they may have causedThey were uneccassary, and a gross generalisation. I apologise.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:56 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: APOLOGIES TO ALL ON BE!

Originally Posted by lcortez

I would like to take the opportunity to apolise to all on BE who might have seen a thread in which I took part relating to expats in Spain,in which I made various derogatory remarks about GB,and British expats in Spain in general

SO HERE IT IS,apologies for my remarks,and for any offence they may have causedThey were uneccassary, and a gross generalisation. I apologise.
Thats nice of you, although i don't know which thread you're talking about.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

It was considered pretty offensive,mate,even pm'd by a mod.
Decided to apologise as I havent been banned,and seem to have been accepted back on BE,which I'm pretty happy about

And of course my statements didnt give a true reflection of my feelings towards Brits.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:13 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt read you remarks, but good on ya for apologising

Now can I have the link please
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I didnt read you remarks, but good on ya for apologising

Now can I have the link please
Me too.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dont know how to post links
RM you were involved in it,mate Its the thread where we argued/debated about Spanish & British Imperial history,(didnt start that way,was about something else,cant remember what).
Maybe on ethe mods knows which one it was
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:59 pm

RM you were involved in it,mate Its the thread where we argued/debated about Spanish & British Imperial history,(didnt start that way,was about something else,cant remember what).
I might have known Matt would be involved in it!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:00 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm a thread with RM argueing in, that must be easy for anyone to find. lol
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:02 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I have reported this post to jdr, he will sort you out for your hurtful comments!
BE Enthusiast

To be fair,he didnt actually start it
And, it actually took the thread away from the main argument which was getting pretty nasty,and lightened the atmos abit

Originally Posted by jdr
Its hard to find if you have to start looking through his previous posts to find it
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Best one I saw was RM and his bezzy mate El Grooster.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:53 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Best one I saw was RM and his bezzy mate El Grooster.
another one that bit the dust.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
another one that bit the dust.
Where is Grooster?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:56 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Where is Grooster?
left the building........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.