Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

anyone used Ryanair from Stansted last few days ?

anyone used Ryanair from Stansted last few days ?

Old Aug 8th 2009, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default anyone used Ryanair from Stansted last few days ?

seen on TV is was chaos last weekend....flying out of there Monday and just wondered if they had got themselves sorted yeat ? or should I leave this afternoon to make sure I get checked in on time
Old Aug 8th 2009, 3:01 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone used Ryanair from Stansted last few days ?

Originally Posted by spain
seen on TV is was chaos last weekend....flying out of there Monday and just wondered if they had got themselves sorted yeat ? or should I leave this afternoon to make sure I get checked in on time
Pay the extra few €`s and fly with a decent firm. ;-))
Old Aug 8th 2009, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Old Aug 8th 2009, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jdr
Is Ryanair not a decent firm?
Old Aug 8th 2009, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ive used them a lot over the years and never had any problems, however a lot wont touch them with a barge pole !!!

The only reason I ask is that last weekend there was chaos at Stansted and 700 peeps missed their flights

Think all this online check stuff is going to a be a pain in the bum and can imagine it will cause confusion for a lot of people and poss delays and queues with people not knowing where they should be

anyway, will arrive early at Stansted and hope for the best !

Originally Posted by ForHotspot
Is Ryanair not a decent firm?
Old Aug 8th 2009, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

I fly into and out of Stansted at least once a month, and Ryanair is total chaos every time, have had to help Spanish people etc., on more than one occasion with check in problems. would not touch them even though a little cheaper than Easy Jet, give me Easy jet every time
Old Aug 9th 2009, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

ForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to allForHotspot is a name known to all

Actually Ryanair is not cheaper. I looked at the price of 59.11 pounds without baggage & insurance cover while easyjet has baggage & insurance cover
for 79.82 pounds. With Ryanair when you add another 20 pounds for 1 baggage, it not really cheaper without the insurance cover.

Thanks for pointing this out jdr. I'll stick to easyjet.
Old Aug 10th 2009, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

tawaghorne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ForHotspot
Actually Ryanair is not cheaper. I looked at the price of 59.11 pounds without baggage & insurance cover while easyjet has baggage & insurance cover
for 79.82 pounds. With Ryanair when you add another 20 pounds for 1 baggage, it not really cheaper without the insurance cover.

Thanks for pointing this out jdr. I'll stick to easyjet.
what about the cost of a cup of Tea with Ryanair ( £3 ) will also not fly again with them