Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

anyone know where to find hgv jobs in spain!!!

anyone know where to find hgv jobs in spain!!!

Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

kez8371 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anyone know where to find hgv jobs in spain!!!

hi there. we are moving to spain near torrevieja at the end of april and my husband is stressing about finding a job and getting enough money in to support us with living there. we have been told the spainish like to keep driving jobs for themselves i dont know how true this is??? i was just wondering if anyone has any contacts for driving jobs or any good websites or if there is any companies with web addresses or phone no to try and find jobs availiable? just to ease a mans mind!! can we do that any help would be appreciated. kerry
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone know where to find hgv jobs in spain!!!

He would find it easier getting a firm in the UK that delivers to Spain and working for them.
He will struggle to find work with a Spanish firm and if he did he would need fluent Spanish for a start.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

thats easier said than done its knowing companies over here lol ill have to have a look. cheers for your help. kerry
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kez8371
thats easier said than done its knowing companies over here lol ill have to have a look. cheers for your help. kerry
Try some of the removal companies.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

There are 1000's of trucks in our area because of all the mine work, yet even amongst these you would struggle to find a job, as has been said, fluent spanish and connections count for more than a good work ethic!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:33 am
Just Joined

oh right well it looks like removals then for him. which he didnt really want but hey ho. cheers for the replies and if anyone hears of anything then please let me know. cheers kerry
Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:15 am
Family man

CBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud ofCBANDY has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kez8371
oh right well it looks like removals then for him. which he didnt really want but hey ho. cheers for the replies and if anyone hears of anything then please let me know. cheers kerry
I know of a very nice family home for sale. lol.

Last edited by CBANDY; Feb 28th 2008 at 8:20 am.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:33 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CBANDY
I know of a very nice family home for sale. lol.
In the right area as well.

You need to find a Spanish company that does international journeys to the UK, they are happy to employ UK drivers for that as they are able to find the places in the UK much simpler than Spanish drivers.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mikelincs
In the right area as well.

You need to find a Spanish company that does international journeys to the UK, they are happy to employ UK drivers for that as they are able to find the places in the UK much simpler than Spanish drivers.
thanks very much for that i will have to have a look when we get there i thinks thats going to be best. cheers kerry