Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone got any Winter Photos to post

Anyone got any Winter Photos to post

Old Dec 5th 2008, 11:35 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Smile Does Anyone Have any Winter Photos to post

Now the weather is changing albeit I must say its rather warm at the moment here in Catalonia. Have any of you taken any winter snaps in your locale if so share them hereon. Its just nice to see the various parts of the country.

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:39 am.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone got any Winter Photos to post

A touch of Yorkshire.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone got any Winter Photos to post-imgp0101.jpg   Anyone got any Winter Photos to post-autumn.jpg  
Old Dec 6th 2008, 2:28 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

its a cold night where pc meets gaurda in in ireland galway
Attached Thumbnails Anyone got any Winter Photos to post-image005.jpg  
Old Dec 6th 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does Anyone Have any Winter Photos to post

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Now the weather is changing albeit I must say its rather warm at the moment here in Catalonia. Have any of you taken any winter snaps in your locale if so share them hereon. Its just nice to see the various parts of the country.

http://bestsmileys.com/sleeping/1.gif
thats really pretty!

i;d post one of san sebastian right now, but no need- just turn the shower on, stare at it: thats what it has been looking like for 2 months. still wouldnt change it tho!
Old Dec 6th 2008, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

encodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant futureencodeme has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by featherbum
thats really pretty!

i;d post one of san sebastian right now, but no need- just turn the shower on, stare at it: thats what it has been looking like for 2 months. still wouldnt change it tho!
Just to tempt you ....but sometimes it rains like in Spain!
Attached Thumbnails Anyone got any Winter Photos to post-imgp0893.jpg  
Old Dec 6th 2008, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by encodeme
Just to tempt you ....but sometimes it rains like in Spain!
where is it?

ah just seen your other post, yorks?
Old Dec 6th 2008, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by featherbum
where is it?

ah just seen your other post, yorks?
Unfortunately I have never found a country (I'm not that well travelled) that has it all, but I keep looking.
Old Dec 6th 2008, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

How do you do that thumbnail image thing?
Old Dec 6th 2008, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Sarleon has a brilliant futureSarleon has a brilliant futureSarleon has a brilliant futureSarleon has a brilliant futureSarleon has a brilliant futureSarleon has a brilliant futureSarleon has a brilliant futureSarleon has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=poshnbucks;7041779]Now the weather is changing albeit I must say its rather warm at the moment here in Catalonia. Have any of you taken any winter snaps in your locale if so share them hereon. Its just nice to see the various parts of the country.

Poshnbucks - how lovely to see Catalunya outside of the beast of Barcelona. Which area are you in?

I know it is beautiful out there, but when you live and work in a city, it's not always easy to get out of it for a day or two!
Old Dec 6th 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

The view from our house was like this earlier this morning. A real "pea souper"

Old Dec 8th 2008, 2:03 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Aitana Sunday November 30th (Nr ALicante)
Ok, so it didn't last long
Old Dec 8th 2008, 6:31 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grebo
Aitana Sunday November 30th (Nr ALicante) http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1.../th_Aitana.jpg
Ok, so it didn't last long
Where are you Grebo? You can't be far from me. We were looking up at the Aitana when the snow was on it but didn't venture up there....you obviously did Snow's all gone now though.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 10:37 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=Sarleon;7043657]
Originally Posted by poshnbucks

Poshnbucks - how lovely to see Catalunya outside of the beast of Barcelona. Which area are you in?

I know it is beautiful out there, but when you live and work in a city, it's not always easy to get out of it for a day or two!

This is not far from you........Cut yourself a key and get out more

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...&ct=image&cd=1

Re the above link click on Lleida for really good pics. I live on the coast about 1 hour from you. I looked here to buy but Mrs P like the sound of the waves crashing

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...num=1&ct=image

Last edited by poshnbucks; Dec 8th 2008 at 10:46 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:39 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lionda
Where are you Grebo? You can't be far from me. We were looking up at the Aitana when the snow was on it but didn't venture up there....you obviously did Snow's all gone now though.
Just out side Mutxamel, ok to be honest I do have to walk around the back of the house & up the hill a little bit to see Aitana.
There was only a dusting of snow but the Spanish were going nuts over it, parking all over the road, well just stopping dead really :curse:
Old Dec 9th 2008, 8:50 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grebo
Just out side Mutxamel, ok to be honest I do have to walk around the back of the house & up the hill a little bit to see Aitana.
There was only a dusting of snow but the Spanish were going nuts over it, parking all over the road, well just stopping dead really :curse:
We are nearer but didn't go up.....didn't want to get in the way of the Spaniards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.