Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Anyone doing anything for the coming of the reyes?

Anyone doing anything for the coming of the reyes?

Old Jan 6th 2010, 5:23 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone doing anything for the coming of the reyes?

my 2 kids went to watch the parade with some mates - one of the joys of living within walking disrance of everything

they're of an age now that they'd rater do things like this with a group of mates tha mum & dad

I don't know if I feel or about that

they came back with a carrier bag full of sweets & the 10 year old went up to collect a present from the Kings

the 13 year old says she's too old for that now, but if she'd managed to find our neighbour she was going to 'volunteer' to take their 3 year old up on the stage to see the Kings - just to save his parents the hassle of queueing you understand
Old Jan 6th 2010, 11:09 am
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone doing anything for the coming of the reyes?

Went for a siesta after work, slept too long and missed the lot.