Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Any one know a reliable and professional decorator?

Any one know a reliable and professional decorator?

Old May 14th 2016, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

Mo the seagull is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any one know a reliable and professional decorator?

Hi I have recently bought a 2 bedroom apartment on the Isla Canela Golf Course Hoya 1 and wanted to know if anyone can recommend a decorator as I want the inside painted

Also anyone know how I can get access to wider TV , I have bought a SMART TV but the internet seems to get blocked due to IP address

Appreciate any guidance you can give
Old May 14th 2016, 3:09 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any one know a reliable and professional decorator?

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 14th 2016, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
We would also like a decorator for September. We were considering asking in Eurotex the paint shop by the marina for a reccomendation. If you get a good contact please share.
TV you need to sign up to a smart DNS provider. There are many. We currently use unlocator.com. SmartyDNS is another we have used. Its only about €30 a year. All give a free trial period.
Old May 14th 2016, 7:02 pm
Where does the time go?

XFILES is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, we are also on Hoyo1. When we bought our apartment last year we perused this forum and the name David Bynoe was mentioned. He helped us out immensely during our very first stay here. His email is [email protected]
Regards, Tony
Old May 17th 2016, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Dave Bynoe has a reputation beyond reputeDave Bynoe has a reputation beyond reputeDave Bynoe has a reputation beyond reputeDave Bynoe has a reputation beyond reputeDave Bynoe has a reputation beyond reputeDave Bynoe has a reputation beyond reputeDave Bynoe has a reputation beyond reputeDave Bynoe has a reputation beyond reputeDave Bynoe has a reputation beyond reputeDave Bynoe has a reputation beyond reputeDave Bynoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XFILES
Hi there, we are also on Hoyo1. When we bought our apartment last year we perused this forum and the name David Bynoe was mentioned. He helped us out immensely during our very first stay here. His email is [email protected]
Regards, Tony
Thanks for that Tony and hope to see you soon when you are over next
Regards, Dave