Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Any Mums with young children?

Any Mums with young children?

Old Sep 21st 2006, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

hollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to all
Default Any Mums with young children?

Hi,
I need to do a bit of research and wondered if any mums of young children could help me out?

I am moving ot Spain next year (Denia area) and am intending to open an activity group for babies. I cant say much at the moment but it is well known and very popular in the Uk. I wondered if any Mums could help me with a little inside knowledge?

Are there any structured activity groups in your areas?

What are your areas?

Is there any provision for babies at all, ie. mothers groups etc.?

Would you be prepared to attend a well run and structured activity group for toddlers?

Is there a need for such a venture in spain?

is there any 'softplay' centres near you?

Thank you so much.

Jayne Holloway
Old Sep 21st 2006, 6:20 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Mums with young children?

Originally Posted by hollos
Hi,
Would you be prepared to attend a well run and structured activity group for toddlers?
I doubt many reading will want to attend...
Old Sep 21st 2006, 6:29 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
I doubt many reading will want to attend...

we have a softplay centre in Javea that is also registered as a guarderia (creche)

there is a coffe shop in Denia that has a softplay area
Old Sep 21st 2006, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

hollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to allhollos is a name known to all

Thank you but I am a bit confused with the other posting ie. I doubt many reading would want to attend??
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 10:01 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hollos
Thank you but I am a bit confused with the other posting ie. I doubt many reading would want to attend??
I think the poster was meaning that the vast majority on this forum would be a little over the age limit for attending an Infants group.
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 10:58 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I think the poster was meaning that the vast majority on this forum would be a little over the age limit for attending an Infants group.
Its a good job my 4months old granddaughter can`t read cos she sitting on my lap now